[Resolved] Ivory Ella / ivory ella will rip you off

Westerly RI, United States

I recommend you refer to the current business status of this company on bbb. Also looks up ivory ella complaints. 100's of customers that havent received their packages and have lost all of their money. No phone number to call, no return to emails and messages. Do not order! I have been trying to contact someone to change an order and they reply. I took to online to find out what was going on and I found 100's of people who never got their items and have lost so much money. I am only 120.00 down but it breaks my heart for the families who lost more!

• Resolution statement

• Ivory Ella Customer Care's Response, Jan 26, 2017

Hello Stephanie,

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced when ordering with our company. The products were shipped the same day that you ordered. The email you sent us was answered by one of our customer service reps, and stated that were are unable to change items in the order after it was placed, but we offered you a prepaid return shipping label to use if you need to make an exchange. According to your tracking with USPS your items are set to deliver tomorrow. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Sp