ispry agency / Talent management and photography

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

They are good at promoting a great service for aspiring actors and models, but it is an elaborate deception. iSpry will ask you to pay for headshots before they can submitt you for work, even if you have your own photos. Conveniently they have an in-house photographer that can do the shots straight away. If you don't like the photos, there are no refunds. If you do get work, they will try to rip you off by claiming that they never received payment for you. This will go on for several months while your pay earns interest in their bank account. They are hopeless at responding to complaints because they are too busy “recruiting” new suckers. They have no respect and will blame you for their incompetence. Eventually they will terminate you and you will never get your issue resolved. Worst agency I have ever experienced.

ispry agency
ispry agency

Aug 01, 2016

Comments

•   Aug 01, 2016

Yup this is true I have see it first hand, and know a few friends that have had the same experience.

• Hg
      Jan 09, 2017

Hi, I was considering joining Ispry this year after it was recommended to me be someone I know. After having a research I came across a few bad reviews. I notice Meili, that you are/were employed by Ipsry. On their website you are listed on the meet the team section as "Chief executive of first impressions"... I would so appreciate if you could reply to me and let me know a bit more about them, if I can trust them, if it is worth my time and money. I am really wanting to get into the industry but every agency seems to be a scam. Thank you for your time. If need be I'm happy to give you my contact details.