Intervoip.com / Cannot open, so cannot call

I am using intervoip net to phone calling service called intervoip for the last few weeks. I cannot open the webpage fr the last one week. I have bought credit and cannot use that to make my phone calls. Its very unfortunate. Please help me & other in this matter.

Comments

• Th

• Th
      20th of Aug, 2008

I am using inter-voip net to phone calling service called inter-voip for the last few weeks. I cannot open the web page for the last one week. I have bought credit and cannot use that to make my phone calls. Its very unfortunate. Please help me & other in this matter.

• In
      20th of Aug, 2008

I too suffering with the same problem, Please guide us.

• Ba
      28th of Aug, 2008

Resellers are too much expensive. Please arrange direct payment through credit cards. Is it possible?

• Sn
      29th of Aug, 2008

I am using intervoip. I cannot open the webpage for last one week. I have bought credit and cannot use that to make my phone calls. Its very unfortunate. Please help me & other in this matter.

• Ab
      29th of Aug, 2008

I can not open the intervoip web page for last few days and I can not use my credit also.
    Please help me

• Ab
      29th of Aug, 2008

What is the reason i can not open intervoip wep page and can not utilise by credt.
    Please help

• Di
      3rd of Sep, 2008

I am using intervoip. I cannot open there is eror "this version of the client is invalid. please download a new version or perform a liveupdate" I have bought credit and cannot use that to make my phone calls. Its very unfortunate. Please help me & other in this matter.

what i do?

• Pi
      3rd of Sep, 2008

I am too getting this problem from today only:

3rd of Sep, 2008

I am using InterVoip Internet to phone, but can't open web page from today to call. have bought credit and cannot use that to make my phone calls. Its very unfortunate. Please help me & other in this matter.

• Ya
      3rd of Sep, 2008

I am also using this service and from today evening I have also faced same problem. I also buy credit but I am unable to call. Pls help me in this regards

• Jw
      3rd of Sep, 2008

Quick update, I had the same issue "this version of the client is invalid. please download a new version or perform a liveupdate" and this is the response I have received from the Betamax (INTERVOIP) helpdesk.

Thank you for reporting this issue! We are currently looking into the matter and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible. Please try again at a later time.

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Customer service

• Jw
      3rd of Sep, 2008

UPDATE FYI - INTERVOIP ACCESS is okay once again. Am able to access and call without any further problems.

• Di
      6th of Sep, 2008

I am newuser and was unable to login as newuser, kibdly assist me.

• Bi
      9th of Sep, 2008

Its ask every time new version of intervoip so i didn't get calls!

• Ha
      9th of Sep, 2008

Unable to login kindly help me!

• Mg
      9th of Sep, 2008

Unable to login. Please assist me

• Am
      12th of Sep, 2008

Please I want to buy credit with Visa card so that I can use intervoip services but the visa card in the payment section have been removed as I am writing this complaint. Please I don't have another credit card other than Visa and I tried to pay through a reseller it is very very expensive for me. Please help me so that I can use my visa card to pay. My user name is amychen168cn
    Thanks

• Da
      16th of Sep, 2008

I am too having problem with intervoip, connects but while talking it gets dissconnect after 20 seconds, kindly help me.

• Lo
      22nd of Sep, 2008

i am from UAE. and i have installed the messenger too. Please advise how to get the credit number inroder to recharge intervoip.