InternetModeling.comStole my earnings

Ju Jan 21, 2015 New York, NY Review updated:

I have been using internet modeling and they were not giving me the correct pay out! I could not get in touch with my agent! so I kept contacting them directly asking for a new agent trying to find someone who will help me no one got back to me! I am supposed to get a 70% pay out and they were giving me a 20% pay out! This week they didn't give me my earnings! and disappeared them! the record of my earnings is gone! which was close to $200!!! and they disappeared my adult videos too!!! For all I know they put them on a free site!!! I can not get in touch with them!!! everything has been disappeared!!! I have been royally conned!!!

Comments

• We
      Mar 06, 2015

I have worked for them for over 3 years and always get paid the correct amount and on time. I also have no problem getting in touch with them, so not sure why you are having these issues. IM has many sites you can work on and some pay more than others. I know the 70% payout is for WebcamModels.com, so are you sure you were working on the right site to get the payout you were expecting?

Oct 13, 2015

Right with your there I am still waiting for 3 payment's in 3 days it will be 4 payments put ohh its not internet modeling's fault its paxum fault I do not care who is to blame they both should put there money where their month is. Intermodeling promise payments on time every week ohh yeah 4 weeks still waiting. all my payments are pending...Paxum claim to be an instant money bank seems no instant is going on there the money comes by horse and cart maybe. yet they claim you can have payments instantly still bloody waiting. but they all make sure they are paid first yet we are the ones doing the work because they seem to not know what it means to work and keep there models happy. well they can all pay me then I am done online work is not for me to many scammers. so paxum you do not need to be instant as soon no one will be working online because all you get is grief. and to finish worked for internet modeling for 2 years in the last 6 months there payment have been all over the place now they have just stopped. so for you guys out there kissing internet modeling ### watch your back.