International Exteriors (Fin-All) / Leaks Every Where

1 Dunnville, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

The roof leaks in many, many, many places. Call the contact numbers and there is no answer. SO much for a 50 year warranty. I will have to pay to hae the roof replaced and probably extensive water damage on wood roof underlay. Do not deal with a Fin-All roof of any kind!!! Avoid to the ends of the Earth!!

Jb

Comments

• Ia
      19th of Jun, 2009

Agree 100% - they now operate under Interlock Industries or Interlock roofing. Same guys & same crappy roof! RUN AWAY!!

• In
      11th of Nov, 2010

OMG! I hear you loud & clear!!
    Had we not purchased a home with an Interlock roof already installed. . . . .

We had to have warranty work done on the roof, well the work was done & the property was left in a complete mess.
    After voicing the fact that we were not happy with their roofers & the condition that our property was left in we were instructed to "just sign off the roofers work order, we'll come by and fix whatever the issue's are".
    This was in the spring, and here we are in the fall & we are still trying to get in touch with someone within the company that would possibly have one ounce of decency and customer service within them to hear our concerns & finalize our work order.
    We've attempted to get in touch with the MRA as well as the president of Interlock Roofing Mark Wenzel, our concerns have continuously fallen on deaf ears.

My only recourse now is to voice my opinion of this company via these blogs and at Home Show type venues, these venues provide me with the ability to warn people to STAY AWAY FROM INTERLOCK ROOFING!

• Th
      17th of Nov, 2010

You are not alone! This same group opened up in Hawaii and abandoned customers after a few years which resulted in a class action suit against them. Check out the better business bureau. "out of business" in both Hawaii and San Diego. Just google Interlock Roofing scam hawaii and you can read it all for yourself. Just really sleasy people.

• Mr
      22nd of Feb, 2011

Thanks. I was thinking of using interlock. Now i am going to stay far away.