International Award Payment Center

&IAPC Blue Series X& competition award

4.25
International Award Payment Center
Kansas City, Missouri
asking for money in order to be paced in a drawing they call a "competition"
what is nature of this so called "competition?"
Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country United States Complaint category Telemarketing

Comments

N  8th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
Dare sir, a.t.lee
I got to IAPC Express courier rush delivery lerter $15000.00$ USD few day. document no 010114, date: 12/14/12. from to my addresse blue series X . it is a acturl check ?.I want to deposit in bank.thk for u
sincerely
mpweerasekara
( WERS529-985311 PB11121610 PPB3Q1100064 N-M U2-1C 12-BGBC188C00 )

N  16th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
I got this letter stating if I sent in 9dollars I would receive 15000 dollars
N  27th of Jan, 2016 by    0 Votes
I have just received a cheque sent by express courier & it's stating that I have won $15000.00 USD! However I was warned by an X-partner that anything Won should not need to be paid for so it can be processed & this cheque asks for $25.00 ASD, To be sent in the reply paid envelope that came with the cheque!. It's formal enuff looking but it's stating it's a competition & I have too answer A Question correctly, from The International Payment Centre, 140/Armour Rd, North Kansas City, MO. 64116USA. I am very short on cash, hope it's real. Does Anyone know? It asks for 1)complete IAPC1080 2)Answer the question correctly 3)send a fee of $25.00.(4)Post immediately. Is it possible this is not a scam?
A  8th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have been receiving these final deadline notices from the same address but supposedly different companies. All of them are asking for some type of fee or money. There are no watermarks on the seals or anything. I bet whoever is printing rises papers are becoming millionaires off of gullable innocent people. Please help stop this fraud!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree