Inquiryremoval.comInquiry Removal Fraud

I'm writing this report to let everyone no that InquiryRemoval Daniel Cardillo, Quick Solutions This company said they could remove my inquiries @ $40 each on my equifax report. This took place about 60days ago, as of today nothing has happened, the inquiries are still there and Daniel Cardill Sherman Oaks, California is a fraud.

I contacted this company to remove a few inquiries and this guy never removed the items and charged me 400.00. when I asked him what was going on he stated give it time as of today nothing has been done to remove the items and he will not take my calls. I called the credit bureau and they stated they had received my police report. This guy has sent in a fake police report in my name and done fraud.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Sherman Oaks, CAwhen I asked him about it he said how did you thin they were going to come off.
I really need to le the publice know that this guy is a FRAUD AND he needs to be stoped ASAP. he is taking peoples money and just getting them in trouble and he does not care what he is doing is wrong. I disputed the charge with my bank and he is now going in my credit report and disputing my accounts what is a girl suppose to do at this point. I only have 2 credit cards and this guy is making my life a mess. Please if you have used this guy and he has done this to you please file a report lets work together and stop him.
I really want this guy to be put in jail I have filed a police report and I'm going to press charges on this guy for fraud. my bank is aware and they are working hard to help me out.
Thank you for reading this and please help stop this creep.

Sm

Comments

• Sm
      Apr 08, 2011

This Guy is a fraud

• This is Daniel the owner of InquiryRemoval.com. This negative remark is nothing but lies... This same person/competitor has tried to ruin my image. If you look at any negative remarks about my company they are all coming from the same person/competitor because he is calling me by Daniel Cardillo when my real name is Daniel Ramirez. All of my real clients know me by Daniel Ramirez and if you email me I always respond as Daniel Ramirez. I would highly recommend to have this person/competitor show proof of emails, receipts showing that I have done services for him or her. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to email me at [protected]@InquiryRemoval.com

Daniel Ramirez

Apr 21, 2011

This guy is a lie I have receipts of purchase I'm not a competitor he screwed my life up with his bull. He sent in a fake police report claiming he was just getting the inquiries off. Please trust in me this guy is a true Fraud and I will flag all his ads down and keep doing it. The police have been notified and so have internet crimes he will be gone soon.

Apr 21, 2011

I don't know what the hell your name is as you change it so much. I have turned all the emails, receipts, lies and recordings over to the police and I promise the money you took from me you will pay by answering to a judge on bad not legal business.

• Now see this is what categorizes you from an adult to a child. First of all you need to be an actual client of mine and also provide proof of this aligations Mr. CreditMri. As for my name it has never changed since I've been in Business. If you plan on trying to ruin my reputation, at least provide an email address to show proof of these aligations. Anybody can make false acusations of a company but when a person hides behind a computer and provides no contact information to show proof of these aligations then that is telling the consumer something else.

Daniel Ramirez

• Ra
      Oct 02, 2019

@Daniel Ramirez-Owner (InquiryRemoval.com RUIN YOUR REPUTATION?? So what you are saying is all the negative reviews including mine are people lying about getting there money stolen just like i did? James stole $399 from me, i will this person smayor who wrote this review i also have been reporting all inquiryremoval.io FAKE reviews they all say the same crap communications could have been better? they will not answer or return your calls, text or emails So Daniel Rameriz you are a total Shameless fraud and i hope your actions catch up to you one and you end up in jail where you belong

Nov 25, 2011

This guy also scammed me for $375 a year ago under the company inquiryremoval.com. took payment and ever delivered. I sent numerous emails about refund and or for him to make good, and he never replied. Just send me a bunch of childish emails back saying he basically doenst care and do what i need to do. If you want my help in taking him down, i am in. I am on the warpath of taking all scammers down at this point.

email me at [protected]@yahoo.com

amanda

• Wa
      Oct 30, 2012

This is actually a legit complaint. This POS scammed $1, 000 from me, didnt have jack removed in 7 months and then had the balls to ask for more money.. Don't pay him a nickel up front..
    Email: [protected]@QuickSolutions.us.com
    Website: www.QuickSolutions.us.com
    Office: [protected]
    Fax: [protected]

• Bi
      Jul 21, 2013

My name is Angel, I agree with Amanda. DANIEL IS A FRAUD AND A THIEF!! You can tell by his emails not even professional. Amanda Please contact The Attorney General her name is Gayle Weller. She will chew him up and spit him back out for operating without a bond or being licensed. This Is her number 619.645.2001

• Kn
      Dec 22, 2013

These screenshots tell you the type of individual Daniel Ramirez is! He is ruthless and is beyond, I mean beyond unethical! This was today after I just emailed his so call "Company" for a quote. I replied by saying he didn't have to be rude to me and then thats when I receive this email from him. He better get a lawyer because I will be seeking legal help to sue this man and the companies that back him up.