Innovagest 2000 / Antivirus software

1 26 Roman RoadBatley, England, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 07730540234

After surfing through the net approximately 5 weeks ago there suddenly appeared on my monitor screen what seemed to be a an advert for some antivirus software. This was followed by a window entitled 'antivirus xp 2008 license agreement' below which was written a paragraph inviting me to click on the 'agree and install' button. It went on to inform me that if i disagreed with the terms i could click 'here' to cancel the installation.

I have no intention of clicking on the 'agree and install' button, however there is no where to click on the window to cancel it and i am now stuck with the initial advert together with not one but two of the ageement windows which can't get rid of. I think it is disgusting that so called companies can invade my computer this way with apparent immunity.

I would very much appreciate it if someone could help me to free my computer from this cursed virus because that is what i believe it to be. Thank you.

St

Comments

5th of Oct, 2008
    Innovagest - Fake website
    Phone: 96612790729

I bought softwares to download from innovagest only to find that the softwares don't work.

• Je
      11th of Nov, 2008

scam antivirus spyware, downloaded on my computer. I cannot remove it. This has wiped out all of my information.

14th of Jul, 2009

Please publish accurate location details for this bunch of criminals so they can get whats coming to them !