Indymac Bank / Lied about the loan

I received a loan from Indymac Bank in 2006. I was told at the time when the house was appraised that it was fenced (not, cost me $1, 800). When the loan was ready to be signed I was told the interested would be re-adjusted once I got to AZ, I was living in TN. When I inquired about it they acted like they did not know what I was talking about. I filled out an application for hardship and every time I called they told me something different and could never talk to the same person twice. I'm not surprised they fell. I will be taking legal action against the company and the loan they gave me. This should be aganist the law!

Va

Comments

• Fr
      12th of Feb, 2009

Pissed off from Redding, ca. Just nothing but liars and home Robbers. I don't know where I will go for I am losing my home because Indymac lied to me about a loan modification and now I am so behind in payments they are trying to come after me but when I spoke with representative in August 2008 he was setting me up for a loan modification with them and I had to send in fourteen hundred dollars immed within forty five minutes so went and wired money to this Cornell Wallace and now I cannot even find the crook for he told me I would get my money back if denied a decent loan . Well as time went by I spoke with a nice girl from there and she said the investorsss were looking at my loan and she was really optimistic about it And then another one took over saying the other girl was wrong for this woman was more rude so I guess more trained by crooked bank executives from Indymac .Well I get a paper saying the investor does not do loan modifications and I need to come up with all back payments of almost fifteen hundred a month and then pay that amount until someday there may be a program for me . Nothing but scummy fricken liars and now my home in in foreclosure well they will have to drag me out and I am going to hit every newspaper and on the internet telling everyone to file complaints against them for they are robbers . Then and impact lending, they were nothing but rude ### and liars to my husband to begin with and then it fell into Indymacs possession and they are all tied together and nothing and I mean nothing but liars .

• Di
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I would love to hear an update when you resolve the issue. My mom called me crying lastnight because she got home and a foreclosure notice was on her door from them. They had adjusted her mortgage when she was in bankruptcy in September 08. Failed to send out any notice that her payment went up $27.87 a month. Instead they added late fees up to February of this year and finally came up with some the ridiculous sum of $3800.00 to keep her home out of foreclosure. WT[censored] Her account was set up to automatically withdraw the money every month for payment and my mom has record that she has never missed any. The call center is rude with her and are putting the whole situation on her. My mom doesnt have that kind of money and shouldnt have to pay it anyway because its funny you can find a way to put a foreclosure notice on someone's door but cant send information to let them know their payment has gone up. I dont understand how decent folk still keep getting the shaft like this. Karma is a helluva Drug.

• Ms
      19th of May, 2009

I have also been trying to get some relief from Indymac's predatory lending practices. Living in New Orleans has been very difficult since Hurricane Katrina (to put it mildly)! As soon as I was allowed to come home my interest rate excellerated to 10 1/2 %. Have been begging them since 11/05 for some relief... Guess what?
    They finally agreed to lower payments in 11/08. A few days into the modification got a letter saying it was denied. Called, they said to keep paying lower note for the three month period agreed to. When the three months was over the reduced payments did not really count as payments and only made me further behind in my payments. The only plan they offered me was to double my payment of $1800 to $3600/mo! WHAT A JOKE! THEY ARE CRAZY, DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING AND IT IS CRIMINAL!
    Was told that the O'Bama plan would start on 4/15 and to wait, then told to wait again. Finally was told to send in their "packet" from their web site. Have faxed to them along with three years of tax returns. Am hoping and PRAYING! I have been in my home for 16 years and have a great deal of equity - NOBODY CARES! Has anyone gotten a modification from them???

DEPRESSED & CRAZY IN THE "BIG EASY"!

• Ro
      18th of Mar, 2010

You must consider a shortsale most people do not realise that the bank does not care about the homeowner and there are millions of boiler room scams offering loan mods popping up every day . Out of 4 million homeowners facing foreclosure only 135, 000 have been helped thru a modification, companies are no longer allowed to charge for modifications so anyone offering their services at a price is a scam . I suggest talking to a licensed real estate agent about your case.
    www.romanrealtors.com
    also many people do not qualify for the 5 requisites the bank requires .

we do not charge for modifications or shortsales the bank pays us. We wont ask u for a dime.

Joaquin Roman