Indymac Bank / Lied about the loan
I received a loan from Indymac Bank in 2006. I was told at the time when the house was appraised that it was fenced (not, cost me $1, 800). When the loan was ready to be signed I was told the interested would be re-adjusted once I got to AZ, I was living in TN. When I inquired about it they acted like they did not know what I was talking about. I filled out an application for hardship and every time I called they told me something different and could never talk to the same person twice. I'm not surprised they fell. I will be taking legal action against the company and the loan they gave me. This should be aganist the law!
More Indymac Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Indymac Bank - Short sale 
- Indymac Bank - Scam and lies 
- Indymac Bank - modification of loan 
- Indymac Bank - CUSTOMER SERVICE 
- Indymac Bank - This is clearly predatory lending 
- Indymac Bank - Mortgage deception
- Indymac Bank - They took my home! 
- Indymac Bank - Loan Modification 
- Indymac Bank - Endless phone calls 
- Indymac Bank - Lost my payment $106,000.