ILoveDooney.comcustomer service

Dec. 18, 2018 I placed an order and I paid for 5 day shipping. I did not receive my item until Jan. 2, 2019. After an email to the company, I did receive a $5.00 shipping refund from them via paypal. I had to return the item due to needing it by Dec. 29th. Jan. 2, 2019 I put in for a return request shipping label online and the label was not pulling up to print. After being placed on hold for 20 min, I hung up and finally (after another 20 min at least) I spoke to customer service. I was told that I would not be able to print a shipping label due to problems with their system. I was told to call back in a few days. I called Jan 7th and finally received a link to print my label. The package was received back to them via UPS on Jan. 11th. I called customer service Jan. 18th and asked when I was going to receive my refund. She stated that my refund was issued yesterday. According to their website, I should have been sent a confirmation email when the refund was actually sent to the bank. She stated that she was sorry that I did not receive the email. I requested that it be sent again.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Norwalk, CT Keep in mind, my email is in their system and I have been receiving other emails from them. She told me that she is unable to send me the confirmation. I was told I have to pay return shipping, which is stated in their return policy. Not only has it been a month of constant delays due to their customer service, but I also have to pay for shipping to return an item that I clearly would have NEVER purchased had I known that I would receive it so late.
Thank you for your order! Due to unusually high order volume, your order may experience slightly longer than normal processing times. We've got your back, though - we promise your domestic order for in-stock items will be delivered before 12/25! You'll be notified via email and provided an order tracking number once your order ships.

Below is what was printed on my order confirmation email...

Ka