iKitchen.com / NO customer service!

1 OH, United States Review updated:

We ordered a Panasonic Vortex Shaver (refurbished) which arrived a little later than when it was promised--no big deal. Unfortunately, after completely charging the shaver, it would never hold a charge longer than one shave. We contacted the company by email, as requested, and asked for an RMA and call tag. We have received NO response. Luckily we obtained the product by credit card and will be disputing the charge through the CC company. However, I caution ANYONE from buying from this company, as they have no way to contact them other than email. And they just ignore you...

Se

Comments

• Ol
      24th of Jan, 2008

I also order from them 22 days ago. I have no indication that my item has been sent. No useful communication from iKitchen.com whatsoever. All I've received in response to querries is form email.
    Avoid this seller!

• Th
      26th of Jan, 2008

Do NOT ORDER anything from I-Kitchen. On 1/7/08 I ordered a kitchen scale from them and as of today 1/26/08 I have still not recieved my item. I have sent 2 seperate e-mails to the company since there is no telephone support, only to receive back an automated reply without any particulars.
    Save yourself the aggrevation and order elsewhere......

• Sh
      30th of Jan, 2008

Please I have read all these complaints on your company. If I had known this I wouldn't have placed an order with this company. I need some response on my tracking number immediately or I will let my lawyer take care of this for me, hopfully it doesn't go that for. Convienttly you have no customer service phone number. Please email me my tracking number.
    Sheila Robinson
    01/30/08 order number kitchenhome61329

• Sf
      21st of Apr, 2008

I am convinced that ikitchens.com is a criminal enterprise. I managed to speak with someone [who said her name was Elvia] who said that my March 18 order was going to be shipped on the day that I called (April18) and to check with FedEx. But the order was never shipped and I do not expect to ever see the order or a refund. This was purchased through AMEX so I will get my money back eventually. In the meantime I am preparing a formal complaint to the New York State Attorney General's office. No doubt I will be yet another in a long line of scammed individuals. Now my calls are not answered at all .. the phone rings and rings and then cuts off.
    BEWARE -- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PHONY COMPANY.

• Na
      17th of May, 2008

I wish I would have had the foresight to read these comments before ordering from iKitchen. I ordered two items from them 5/2 and have not received them even though they charged my debit account of 5/5. They sent me order confirmation and by the "looks" of their site, you should be able to track your package and order status. However, all you get is the "opportunity" to e-mail the company and ask about your order. I received an e-mail from "Elvia" telling me the order was backordered 7-10 days. Thanks for letting me know 13 days later, and then only in response to my inquiry. The site also states their "phone system" is not working presently. They offered me a 10% discount to order something else for my trouble. Yeah, something else I'd never see. I am contacting my bank and referencing this site. I will say as well "DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!" no matter how good their sale may seem.
    Stick to Amazon.

• Li
      23rd of May, 2008

I am having the same problem as everyone else this company is a complete fraud!!!. how i found out about this company is through yahoo shopping after not having the product I needed yahoo shopping provided a link of other sites that may have it, so I ordered it without googling the company first. I felt that since yahoo shopping recommended them i was okay, BUT BOY WAS I WRONG. After emailing requesting information about my order and receiving no resoponse, I google their name and low and behold I knew I had been had. Please do not order from this company. I contacted yahoo and told them what happened and now I seem to be getting some results!!!never ever shop from this site. always google a company before buying from them!

• Bo
      3rd of Jun, 2016

This company is fraudulent and deceitful.

It will take me too long to write down my horrible experience with this company. I'm preparing a formal lawsuit against the company.

If you have any common sense, do not buy from iketchen.com or any of their subsidiaries.

• Mw
      3rd of Jun, 2016

I too am a victim of non delivery and lack of customer service with ikitchen. I ordered a Cuisinart rice cooker on Jan 24, 08 from them because they had the lowest price. I still have not received it. When I email them I get the same form letter back saying I should wait 15 business days to complain. Today I told them to cancel the order but no response. If there is a charge I will fight it through my ccc. How can they stay in business???

3rd of Jun, 2016

I placed an order for a Cuisinart Food Processor on January 6, 2008. The advertisement indicated that the product would ship within 2-3 days and that I would receive shipping confirmation within that time period. On January 9, 2008, I contacted customer service via e-mail and asked the status of my order. I was not contacted until January 20, 2008 when I received the following e-mail response:

"Dear Valued Customer, I am very concerned that you have not received your package yet. I followed up and there seems to be a distributor delay with your order. I will contact my distributor and try to get them to supply tracking information or at least to expedite your order. I will also email you a tracking number with 48 hours from the time it is generated. You also have the option to cancel if you cannot wait; which is perfectly understandable under the circumstances. Let me know your decision either way."

I replied asking for faster shipping as an expedited order as well as tracking information. I received an e-mail showing a FedEx tracking number with an anticipated delivery date of January 28, 2008. When the package never showed up that day, I contacted FedEx inquiring about the shipment. FedEx told me that only the package information was transmitted and the package itself was never dropped off. I e-mailed customer service again on January 28 asking for an explanation and I finally heard back from them February 5 indicating the package has shipped and would be arriving February 10. There is no telephone number listed for customer service and the delay for e-mail responses is unacceptable.

• Ka
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    iKitchen.com - Terrible customer service!
    iKitchen.com
    Tucson
    Arizona
    www.iKitchen.com

Well, I certainly wish I had come to this complaints site before I did any business with iKitchen.com They are truly terrible at what they are in business to do. I ordered a Singer sewing machine from them on 1/13 and was told to wait at least 15 business days before bothering customer service with an order status complaint, which I did. When I did receive a response, it was at least 4 days later (longer than the 72 hours they predict) and my complaint was completely unaddressable. They just sent out a generic email telling me to be patient and wait 15 business days... Here I am puling my hair out because I did business with this website that doesn't have any brains behind it! It is 2/11 and I still have not received my machine or ANY information about it. I am surprised that other people on this website received more information than I have. I can't get any kind of personal attention. I am almost ready to cancel my order and just go to walmart. I cannot express how frustrated I am with this experience. I will never do business with iKItchen again. I take that back, they would need to make some major changes for me to consider it, but it's very unlikely I will be doing business with them again.

• Ho
    iKitchen.com - Bad customer service
    iKitchen.com

I ordered a Jobar Rechargeable Long Reach Bug Vacuum System on March 21, 2009. It is now over 2 months later and I still have not received it. When I contact the company to cancel my order, they have refused to do so stating that it is on backorder and will be sent when available. A reputable company would allow you the option of canceling if they are unable to fill your order in a reasonable amount of time. I am very dissatisfied with their service.