IGE.com / Online thieves
I used IGE.COM and after a week of no delivery, I asked for a full refund. The next day I got an email from PayPal saying my refund was made. I sent it to PayPal and they confirmed that the email was a spoof. A FAKE! So not only did IGE.COM defraud and steal from me, they impersonated PayPal and involved/tarnished the reputation of PayPal for letting them use there service for the illegal activities. It now begs the question, why would PayPal let IGE.COM continue to use them when the have confirmation that they are crooks? Wouldn't that make PayPal crooks as well or at least accessories to the theft?
More IGE.com Complaints & Reviews
- IGE.com - Failed to deliver product! 
- IGE.com - Customer service and delivery 
- IGE.com - Scam and cheating! 
- IGE.com - Non delivery of virtual currency 
- IGE.com - Completely non-responsive, and unreachable 
- IGE.com - never delivered
- IGE.com - Fraud, refusal to deliver product or refund. 
- IGE.com - Fraud, deceptive practices! 
- IGE.com - Fraud and cheating!