IGE.com / Fraud, refusal to deliver product or refund.

Purchased 3000G from them.

got the confirm e-mail saying it was being processed.

26 hours later 1260G was delivered. That was 3 days ago, and i have received nothing more.

Their claimed "live chat" is an automated e-mail system that sends you automated replies. Twice contected them via this system and twice i received not a similar.. but the EXACT SAME response.

"Thank you for informing us that you have received the 1260 gold.

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. I acknowledge that we have yet to meet our commitment to you. No excuses.

The remaining 1740 gold is still being processed. Although we are unable to confirm an exact delivery time, we always assure you the completion of your order. We ask for your patience and one more opportunity to prove ourselves worthy of your business. As soon as we have the gold in stock, we will deliver your order.

Feel free to contact us again if you have further queries.

Sincerely,

Angelina
IGE - Customer Support"

I googled their site, and it became IMMEDIATELY apparent (as it would to anyone that does the same) that they have created a bunch of "review" sites of their own site. its obvious because the language is exactly the same on all of them, and even some of the graphics are the same (5 star graphic etc etc) and of course all these "review" sites state that they are the biggest and best, even Ironically... mention this site BY NAME stating: "IGE has been absent from complaints boards for almost a year now. They have a reputation of safe vendor. " this "review" mind you is dated last month...

Long story short, worthless ###, doesn't deliver, ignores requests for refunds. writes their own reviews of themselves to cover up their horrid reputation.

Comments

• Bu
      29th of Oct, 2013

Hello,

It's been 3 days since I placed my order and I have to receive it. I have sent multiple emails to their customer service and they all been ignored. They pulled the money from my account. This is ridiculous. I have been courteous with my questions to no avail. I'm looking into ways to get my money back.