Ifp3.com / Will not provide a way to contact them

United States Review updated:
I have a new email address and wanted to go in to my back office and make changes. Nonetheless, I had photos to upload to the site. My password and user name doesn't work for some reason. I've sent over 10 emails asking for help. The only thing I get is an automatic response for me to make changes in my back office. This has gone on for 3 days now. At htis point I am going with another company. When the bank reopens on Tuesday. I will place a stop payment on automatic bank drafts from my account. Thought I'd give anyone out there the heads up. This isn't great business practice.

More Ifp3.com Complaints & Reviews

D  15th of Feb, 2009 by
I disagree with the with the complaint shown above because there are numerous ways to contact ifp3.

#1. go to ifp3.com and use the contact form
#2. use the "support page" in the ifp3 administration area
#3. respond to an email you have received from ifp3

I am also not sure about the person receiving "automatic response", as ifp3 responses are not automatic, but each one is addressed by a support technician and usually in less than one hour.

We are sorry if had a bad experience with ifp3, but want anyone reading this thread to know that ifp3 can be contacted at any time using the methods shown above.
D  25th of Feb, 2009 by
I'm with photomama. I have needed little support, more just questions, and I have had prompt responses. I have no complaints at only a few months into using their service. I would recommend ifp3; they get you up and running with a professional look right away.
--Don Beaulieu
N  4th of Mar, 2009 by
It appears ifp3 "contact" window is not compatible with Mac's Safari browser v. 3.2.1

Yesterday I attempted reaching them through using the above browser, message would not send. Today I used a Windows IE browser and was able to contact them. Realizing I employ Safari's "block pop ups" and thinking perhaps that this was the reason for the failing of "send" yesterday, I turned off my block pop ups option moments ago, went to the site and attempted a test message (via offering an explanation of what I was doing) and clicked send. It did not work.

This raises concerns regarding the overall compatibility with Macs though ifp3 states they are compatible. It looks as though I will be inquiring again.
A  9th of Sep, 2009 by
The ifP3.com didn't answer to my request by email for months, now I am trying to find the phone # of their customer service and there are NONE. Worse part of this situation that I need a service that I have to pay for...what kind of business doesn't want to take your money????
I am very confused and disappointed. Definitely agreed with "Daralynn" that
ifP3.com has very weak customer support system.
I hope they will improve their contact and customer support and fast.
N  24th of Sep, 2009 by
it seems some are having a bad day and the world isn´t perfect. IFP3 has always responded efficiently and with promptness to my site and needs. SOmetimes we all do thnigs the wrong way especially on the WWW though you do have my sympathy, may I suggest that you try more to understand what you may have done wrong.
N  18th of Jan, 2012 by
I work for ifp3 and we are required to respond to all inquiries within 1 hr. Here is how to contact us:

#1. go to ifp3.com and use the contact form
#2. use the "support page" in the ifp3 administration area
#3. respond to an email you have received from ifp3

We are here to help at any time. We do not offer phone support in order to keep our rates low.
N  31st of Oct, 2012 by
I have found their support to be the best I ever had on a photo web site and i have tried just about every one over last 30 years or so! now site does not seem to work to go with safari..but it does on goggle and goggle chrome on cell phones and hope they will have the safari thing working better soon..but support usually answers my email with in 5 minutes !
A  28th of Oct, 2016 by
My IFP3 Page has been down now for 3 days, .. I have sent several messages, .. and i have been totally ignored!!! Frustrating!!!

I have used IFP3 for years and unfortunately i am so vested in them right now it will be painful to switch, ... But if you are starting out and looking for a new website, i strongly advice you to look elsewhere, .. Their servers crash way too many times!!! NOT GOOD!