Icreon / Poor service/too much time taken

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,

I have given my handset E61 for only software installation at Sec 2 Centre on 11/04/2008 and the expected date of return was 15/04/2008. My job sheet number is [protected] and after so many visits and request my handset is yet "UNDER REPAIR". Every time the guys told me that the set is yet NOT READY.
I cant understand why it is taking so many days and if HCL can not handle a software installation type of task, why they have taken contract to Nokia care. This is really very disappointing situation and I really want someone to look into this.

Please let me know when I will be going to have my handset back

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Arun MANOCHA
[protected]

Comments

• Vi
      15th of May, 2009

Icreon consistently spams us with e-mail offers after asking on numerous occasions to halt this bad behavior. They use craigslist to data-mine for people they can spam violating the craigslist terms of service. I have bad experiences with both Sandeep Pandey and Himanshu Sareen.

They also practice illicit SEO using link farms and fake sites to create backlinks, this violates Google usage guidelines and means that they are putting their clients at risk since a violation of the google SEO usage guidelines can result in loss of rank or even a ban from the Google index.