iBurstI can't check my bandwidth anywhere

Okay, here's the thing. I get 1gig bandwith per month. I try to check it everyday, because if I go over that 1gig it goes to pay-per-use. One month I had to pay over R1500 for the bandwith instead of R350 because I went over that 1gig.

Now, here is my problem. Since the beginning of this month I have been unable to check my bandwith usage. I am unable to log in to Iburst's site. A few days ago I phoned their help line and what a disaster that was. I waited for over 30min for the person to tell me that he can't check my bandwith, because their 'system' doesn't allow it. I was told to put my internet's sim card in my phone and check my balance that way. But guess what...That doesn't seem to work either.

So, my problem is that I am probably going to have to pay a very large amount for my bandwith this month. Money that I don't have. I don't want to be liable for their mistakes. I want a refund or I just want to pay the amount which I pay for one gig.

It's extremely frustrating. When will their 'system' problem be solved so that I can check my bandwith usage. And will I really have to pay for the amount of megabites that I exceeded???? I have no idea what to do!