iBurst — I can't check my bandwidth anywhere
Okay, here's the thing. I get 1gig bandwith per month. I try to check it everyday, because if I go over that 1gig it goes to pay-per-use. One month I had to pay over R1500 for the bandwith instead of R350 because I went over that 1gig.
Now, here is my problem. Since the beginning of this month I have been unable to check my bandwith usage. I am unable to log in to Iburst's site. A few days ago I phoned their help line and what a disaster that was. I waited for over 30min for the person to tell me that he can't check my bandwith, because their 'system' doesn't allow it. I was told to put my internet's sim card in my phone and check my balance that way. But guess what...That doesn't seem to work either.
So, my problem is that I am probably going to have to pay a very large amount for my bandwith this month. Money that I don't have. I don't want to be liable for their mistakes. I want a refund or I just want to pay the amount which I pay for one gig.
It's extremely frustrating. When will their 'system' problem be solved so that I can check my bandwith usage. And will I really have to pay for the amount of megabites that I exceeded???? I have no idea what to do!
More iBurst Complaints & Reviews
- iBurst - Bad service and signal 
- iBurst - Not receiving all my email and cannot log onto Iburst Webmail
- iBurst - Try download something using iBurst, ha good luck 
- iBurst - Stay away from Iburst
- iBurst - Overcharging & Unfair termination of Contract
- iBurst - No service at all from Iburst
- iBurst - Everything that can go wrong has gone wrong.
- iBurst - Iburst - not for business people, not for anyone
- iBurst - Subscription not valid or canceled
- iBurst - Bad Service (Non existent)