IBSN Tax / Inadequate Service

1 Brookfield, WI, United States Review updated:

I had engaged IBSN taxto file my tax returns. While selling the services, I was told that I will only need to upload my input documents and IBSN will handle everything else thereon. The services sought were extension of return filing date in US, applying for ITIN numbers for wife and kids and filing of IRS and State Return. They charged me USD 275. Now they have handed inaccurate documents to me and have advised me to pursue ITIN aplication and filing of return with IRS, State on my own. Any attempt to correct documents or discuss issues is in vain since the contact numbers provided by them on their site [protected] lead to only voice mail boxes for all menu options and 040-[protected] number gives an out of service message. All messages that I have posted on their site for escalation of this issue have been unattended in last 3 days while the deadline for filing returns is fast approaching. Their representative last called me 3 days ago and promised for an update within 1 hour but after 72 hours there is no message posted on their site, no call or voice mail nor any email. Besides they have asked me to upload lot of my personal documents and there is no option where I can remove / destroy those documents which is leading to another concern of safety of my personal information.

Apart from this message, I will puruse other greivance redressal mechanisms.

IBSN Tax

Comments

7th of Jul, 2010

Oh they sure are horrible in responding back. or receiving any phone call's

Here is what i did..
    I sent Angry email to all the email address that ever communicated to me, all email address on there site and all email address i could find on internet.

At least i got someone to respond.