Hp Hawlett Packard / hp laptops don't work
Im having the same problem that the people on this site are having. Hp just wants your money. There were charging me $49.95 to speak to a stupid idiot technician. I told the lady hell no I was paying that. I paid $950.00 for a product that was going to last 1 year. Hp does not give a ### how much I paid. There also putting virusus in there updates. I install those up dates the muy laptop ask me fore new updates eready for you and it ruin my laptop. I did the recovery system on it to fix the problem but it made it worse. My laptop is death now. I follow hp instructions how to troubleshoot it and does not work. I have important files that I need. Hp just want my money to fix my laptop that they ruin.
Im never buying any hp product.
Don't trust hp or buy any insurance is a scam
Stupid hp engineers where are your stupid brain cells. And trhat apply to the idiots who are so call techs.
More Hp Hawlett Packard Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet 5255 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hewlett-packard / hp envy x360
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - unexpected charge for tech support 
- Hewlett Packard - tech support/possible scam