House of Beauty Worlddid not receive products

My experience with houseofbeautyworld.com is simply unacceptable. They should not be in business.

I placed an order with House of Beauty World on 12/29/14. My credit card was charged on 12/30/14. I never received my order!! I sent an email on 1/16/15 regarding my order. No response.

I called on 1/20/15 and was told my order shipped on 1/15/15, and I should receive it any day. Still no order.

I called again on 1/29/15 and was told by Devon that my order was never shipped, nor were they going to ship it. She asked if I wanted to split the shipping charges of $10.00, they would send it out right away. Terrible, terrible company and customer service. They had no intention of shipping out my order, no phone call, no credit to my charge card, nothing. Do not shop with this company.

Ed
Jan 29, 2015

Comments

• Ca
      Mar 18, 2016

This is what they sent me & yes that is paper in there!! They are so careless I mean how hard is it to check the product before they ship it??!!

• Su
      May 16, 2016

Agree! I have had a horrible time with this company. I sent y merchandise back and they did not refund my CC. I sent it back according to their terms of 10 days. They tell my CC company not owed any more. This is all in March 2015 and it is May 2015 still no refund.