Hot-replica.com / rivals use such posts to damage reputation of Hot-Replica.Com

It's a fact that rivals use such posts to damage reputation of Hot-Replica.Com

All published post about Hot-Replica.Com are artificial!!!
Someone want to damage our reputation.
All bluff-customers can't show confirmation of order and payment.
It's a fact some use this method to damage reputation of companies.
Our rivals tryed several month shut down our site by hackers attack(DDoS)!
They use another method of war now, by publishing bluff post :)

Sales manager,
Roman Kaushinsky

D  20th of Apr, 2009 by
A couple of months ago I ordered a watch witch Hot-Replica. I Transfered the money and waited for a couple of weeks. I have asked for the status somethings, it took a long while before I received the watch. I think about 6 weeks.
When I opened the packaged, I saw that the sent me another watch. After asking what to do they only asked to send a photo of the watch, to proof that I received a wrong one. After sending the photo, they told me to resend te watch, not by our own mailservice, because the did not want to take the risk that they have to pay to Customs.
Not a word of sorry, very slowly in their reactions. I did asked a couple of times for an excuse, but not a word. They want me to resend the watch, I have to take the risk of loss of Customs, and wait for 1o weeks..
I want to warn the people who wants to order a watch with Hot-Replica. Don'T! pay a little more, and buy one in your own country. Hot-Replica don't know what service is, that an satisfied customer is key for a (web)shop. Maybe HR will react, as they did earlier on the internet by saying that I don't tell the true. However.. I have all the details, ordernumbers etc, emails from "Julia" and "Roman".
You are warned!! (I can send you the whole email-conversation with "Julia"..

I wish you a good watch and service
D  3rd of Nov, 2009 by
I had the same experience than Jelle. I ordere a Speedmaster and after 10 weeks I received a mix of Seamaster and Speedmaster, it had nothing to do with a Speedmaster. After complaining, Julia answered to my E-Mail and asked to sent back the watch. After a couple of weeks she told me that the right watch was sent out, but after 3 months still nothing arrived, no right and no wrong watch. Now I have no money and no watch, whoever wants to have details (order no., comunication with Julia etc.) please ask for it on this page and I will show you... Very unprofessional site, ripping off your money, writing a lot of nice E-Mails but doing nothing. Moreover the watch-quality is very low...
Be warned!
N  2nd of Mar, 2010 by
I can only speak for myself.

I ordered a Vacheron Constantin, it took a modest three weeks to arrive here in UK.

I was kept informed of progress by email.I paid by visa and my statement arrived approx same time as the watch.

Cost at $145 so expected to pay £100, which came out at £91

A beautiful watch that really looks like it's from Switzerland.

Highly delighted and thank you Hot-Replica.
N  4th of May, 2011 by
I'm a real customer here in Australia. My first watch was faulty from the start. My second which I had to pay $30 postage for stopped working after 8 months. First response - your out of warranty sorry. Second response when threatened with FTC action - we can fix if you pay $30 to send back and $20 for fixing. Quality reproductions worth $180 plus? No just cheap fakes made in China.
N  4th of May, 2011 by
Not happy with Hot Replica now Replicas Online? Search for the Facebook Page Replicas Online Beware Of Us and post your story there also.
N  9th of Jun, 2011 by
Hi Roman,

I read alot about complaint to your store...since this is my first time
to buy from you, I have no idea what willbe of my order.
Hopefully I could stand for you by getting the right order.
I do like your stuff and attract me to be your long term customer.
My order is EN 521106082257 for 2 Coach keychain and 1 Chanel
Please do your best customer service, thats the best promotion for
your store.