Homephonesonline.co.ukBroken phone

This is a scam website, do not buy anything from them! They sell broken items and there is no way to get a refund. I've purchased a phone from HomePhonesOnline and when my order arrived it was in a terrible condition. It was poorly packaged and broken!! I wanted to get a refund and tried to reach someone from the company but it got me nowhere. I regret the day I bough from this terrible website. If only I checked the reviews... Please, don't make the same mistake and do your research!

Su
Jan 17, 2017

Comments

• Le
      Jan 18, 2017

Sorry to hear about your problem but we can help resolve this for you easily and quickly. Our new online Law Firm Go Complain's offers a fixed fee legal complaint service it's only £29.99 and we handle everything about your complaint from calls to correspondence, whether it’s a return, refund, exchange, credit note, mis-sold or faulty goods on and offline.

All you need to do is complete our online form and upload any photos of receipts and the product.

Please be aware that we are a registered law firm not a claims handler.
    We do not charge any fees for any refunds or compensation just the one off fixed fee taken at application.
    As a law firm we can also escalate your complaint through the courts if necessary.
    Please visit http://bit.ly/2iHCJ3a