Home Depot / no service
Recently I visited this store two different days to purchase a lawn trimmer and a shovel handle. I waited in the department for 20 min or more and no one showed up. I feel that I should not have to search the store for assistance. The first visit as I walked down the mail aisle there were at least 5 employees standing around talking. I approached them and suggested they have someone go to that department and be available for customers.
They shrugged their shoulders and I left.
The second visit I approached a service counter after waiting another 25 min and asked if there was a complaint department. One of the gentlemen said he would get a in touch with the "duty manager". I told him that I had a doctor's appointment and had to leave. He gave me a website address re Your Opinion Counts.
I had to travel 1/2 hour to get to Home Depot and then home. That is two round trips. Perhaps I should go to a competitive store when I need equipment. This has happened before to me and we did search for an employee. I do not feel that I should have to do this and I want you to be aware of this problem.
Thank you Gerald Ayres
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Hampton Bay - Outside solar lamps Model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot - service provider dispute
- Home Depot - gas grill lost - 5 calls to get it delivered by on-trac - online order wa44091606
- Home Depot - danvers in back of the mall
- Home Depot Delivery - delivery & installation
- Home Depot - customer service