Home Depot / no service

1590 20th Ave. E.Owen Sound Ontario, Canada Review updated:
3.75
Phone: 519 372 3970
Recently I visited this store two different days to purchase a lawn trimmer and a shovel handle. I waited in the department for 20 min or more and no one showed up. I feel that I should not have to search the store for assistance. The first visit as I walked down the mail aisle there were at least 5 employees standing around talking. I approached them and suggested they have someone go to that department and be available for customers.
They shrugged their shoulders and I left.
The second visit I approached a service counter after waiting another 25 min and asked if there was a complaint department. One of the gentlemen said he would get a in touch with the "duty manager". I told him that I had a doctor's appointment and had to leave. He gave me a website address re Your Opinion Counts.
I had to travel 1/2 hour to get to Home Depot and then home. That is two round trips. Perhaps I should go to a competitive store when I need equipment. This has happened before to me and we did search for an employee. I do not feel that I should have to do this and I want you to be aware of this problem.

Comments

Jf
  15th of Jul, 2008
Have GE profile washer and dryer. Washer doesn't clean clothes, dryer not working at all for 7 weeks. Placed calls / e-mails to home depot corp. Offices ad GE customer complaints, still no service, cant get equipment replaced, but it is still under warranty! Terrible service, beware all!

Home Depot Logo Home Depot