[Resolved] Home Credit India Finance Private Limited / Waiver was not done.

1 3rd Floor, Infinity Tower C, DLF phase 2, GurgaonHaryana, India Review updated:
Phone: 1800 121 6660

Hello there,
I would like grab your attention on my matter and share my views for "Home Credit India Finance Private Limited".
On 8th Aug 2014 a waiver of Rs 300 commented for loan no. [protected] by an agent (Deepa) saying "Extra charges will be waived of if I pay the EMI same day she sends a collection executive", I accepted it and paid the amount.
It has not been done till 28th August 2014, while it took 7-10 days to get accepted (as per their commitment), I am still getting their calls regarding the same and daily each agent is forwarding the same request.
Today (28 Aug 2014), I called their costumer support checked about result, the guy told me no one forwarded the request I asked for the reason, REASON is (THEY ARE GETTING TECHNIOCAL ERROR IN FORWARDING THE REQUEST FROM LAST 20 DAYS so he will do that). Can anyone imagine an answer?
Also, when I asked him to transfer the call he denied and reply with "I CANNOT TRANSFER AS THERE IS NO QUERY" ???? no query ?? seriously???
From where they hire guys?? did they give training to their executives??? I doubt personally!!
Lastly I got a call from a girl asking the request has been forwarded, if you got CALLS say I have made a request for waiver.
I still have to receive their call daily thrice a day, may be more and have to say same thing to all as they do not have option to STOP the calls.

One more thing to share: Just seen a complaint here on "Consumer Complaints", please see their 15 replies to a single complaint:http://www.consumercomplaints.in/home-credit-india-finance-private-limited-re-payment-of-loan-3300245894-c905908
Whole world can see what they are upto and how stressful is attent their call.

• Resolution statement

• Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's Response, Aug 17, 2018

Dear Devraj,

Thank you for contacting Home Credit.

We would like to inform you that your contract number 3803507430 is in finished status.

For any further help, please contact us at the below-mentioned toll-free number or email id.

Customer Care Team
    Home Credit India Finance Private Limited | Call – 1800 121 6660; Email – care@homecredit.co.in | Business Hours – Monday to Sunday, 9 AM to 8 PM

Access your loan information anytime, anywhere. Download our App: http://bit.ly/2snRXRO

• Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's Response, Nov 14, 2018

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Thank you for your query to Home Credit.

In reply to your query, we are unable to check the loan account as the loan details shared by you hence, we request you to please share any 2 correct details from the below listed options:
    Contract Number
    CUID
    Full Name & DOB
    Registered contact number.
    Once we receive the above mention details we can check your account and assist you accordingly.

For any further help, please contact us.

Home Credit India Finance Private Limited | Email – care@homecredit.co.in

Do
Aug 28, 2014

Comments

• De
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Homecredit - I am complaining about my loan payment of rs 8461 at homecredit towards my loan number 3803507430...
    Haryana
    India

I have paid my loan of rs 8461 at homecredit ..my loan account 3803507430...my money have Been debited my my loan status is showing that i have paid nothing ..i have paid my loan of rs 8461 at 23 june 2018 at 8:41 pm

• Ki
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Home Credit India - unwanted ecs charges
    jamshedpur
    India

Unwanted esc charges debited by home credit because I paid my all premium before my due date

• Ra
      21st of Oct, 2018
    Home Credit India Finance - Cash loan
    Cuttack

Loan not taken

• Ho
      14th of Nov, 2018

@Ratnakar das Dear Sir/Ma'am,

This is in regards to your query registered with Home Credit.

Unfortunately, because of recent UIDAI decision, we can't offer you the online loan right now.

We are building a new process and will inform you via SMS once we resume our services.

Additionally, you would receive an SMS or notification in the mobile application once you are eligible. Post receiving notification you can apply for the personal loan through Home Credit Mobile application.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

For any further help, please contact us.

Home Credit India Finance Private Limited | Email – care@homecredit.co.in

• Pu
      21st of Oct, 2018
    Home Credit India - mobile phone
    faridabad

dear sir,
    some time i have purchase mobile phone home credit .but before 10 days lost my phone, my phone insurance .but home credit not response my phone insurance .