HollywoodBrite / SCAM

Awfulll company!!! They take your money then have "policies" not to refund you!! What kind of company does that??? A company who only cares about money..not their customers! They won't refund you or let you return your item no matter what! Their policies are ridiculous and make no sense! You have fifteen days from pressing enter to cancel your product! Regaurdless if you get it within that time. They also say you can email or call anytime to cancel...a lie. There is no email address and they are only their during their bussiness hours. They do this in order to trick, scam, and hope people forget to cancel. Once those days are up they take your money and don't give it back!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Comments

• Gw
    HollywoodBrite - deceptive sales practices
    HollywoodBrite
    Texas

Do not request a "free sample" from this company!!
    You will end up getting robbed for 84.00 that you didn't know about and was never implied. I have called these people and they will not help me out with a refund!! I haven't even tried the product because I'm so mad!! So buyer be VERY aware!!

6th of Jan, 2010

re: HollywoodBrite free trial sample. How did the company get the $84 from you? Credit card used to
    order the free trial SHIPPING? I just received my free trial today and don't wish to be ripped off for
    ANY amount of money which I didn't authorize. Texas 01-06-2010

To: G. Wellborn complaint re: HollywoodBrite trial sample overcharge

If this showed up on your credit card statement you can file a complaint with that card issuer You must give the credit card representative the main points of your complaint and answer whatever questions they have re: the company, date, charge for initial 'free trial' and the excessive charge discovered on your credit card. It should then be placed 'in dispute' and the charges, including any interest fees, will be suspended until the charge is resolved. I hope this helps get the charge removed. Jann

• Sh
      9th of Feb, 2010

Hollywood Brite took my money and I draw a disability check.THIS IS A SCAM!!!