Hoffman Fuel / Totally unfair to consumer
HOFFMAN refused me, twice, a delivery of oil just prior to the end of my capped-oil price; based on the fact my "automatic" delivery was not due for several weeks.
Yet, ONE WEEK later HOFFMAN delivers fuel despite the fact that each representative told me "You're not scheduled for several weeks" Including numerous messages left and unreturned by HOFFMAN.
My capped price expired and we were in the process of getting new price, trying to give HOFFMAN our business. THEN SUDDENLY BOOM! A delivery, that wasn't scheduled for several weeks, appears. HOFFMAN FUEL insists I'm responsible and must pay full market value.
WOW, what ever happened to dealing in good faith? This delivery was absolutely, despite HOFFMAN’s denial, a calculated deceit, in my opinion a form of extortion. Totally unfair to this consumer.
All phone calls, straight to "top" fell on deaf ears. No customer service provided at all, no considerations.
A settlement beneficial only to HOFFMAN is where it all ends. This homeowner was seriously ripped off!
More Hoffman Fuel Complaints & Reviews
- Hoffman Fuel - Topping Off my Oil Tank 
- Hoffman Fuel - Buyer Beware! Price Cap Scam 
- Hoffman Fuel - Hoffman Fuel Charges More Than Market Price
- Hoffman Fuel - unfair Pricing schemes
- Hoffman Fuel - All areas of customer service
- Hoffman Fuel - Bad Service, Price Gouging 
- Hoffman Fuel - Overpriced service 
- Hoffman Fuel - Customer Service