HMS Home Warranty / Fraudsters and cheaters
I'm not trying to entertain anyone, it is unfortunately real life. hms sells your home insurance for 1 year after you purchased your home. if you need any coverage for something broken such as (in our case) heating system, you would be fullished by paying their $100 deductible every time they send someone to 'find out' what is wrong. What they really do is getting your money and declined your claim.
Our main heater did not work to begin with for injectors (they don't work with propane) were improperly installed in 2006 - two years prior our purchase of the house! The Hodge brothers HVAC - contractors of hms came twice not giving your any invoices for what they thought was wrong. They recommended us to clean the system, change filters. We did everything possible even cleaned vent pipes inside! To make this story short - winter was pretty cold inside since second small unit was not designed to heat 2/3 of the house. Temperature was about 55F inside our home. How would you like to be sleeping in the house? I know - anything is possible.
More HMS Home Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- HMS Home Warranty - They are a joke 
- HMS Home Warranty - Do not use – absolutely horrible 
- HMS Home Warranty - Cover Nothing 
- HMS Home Warranty - NO COVERAGE 
- HMS Home Warranty - AC Unit
- HMS Home Warranty / HMS National / Cinch Home Services - service not provided by company hired by hms
- HMS Home Warranty / HMS National / Cinch Home Services - warranty/customer service
- HMS Home Warranty / HMS National / Cinch Home Services - failure to provide purchased services
- HMS Home Warranty / HMS National / Cinch Home Services - claims
- HMS Home Warranty / HMS National / Cinch Home Services - poor service - little to no coverage