Hitching Post Inc.

4013 W Atlantic Avenue
Delray Beach, Florida
Phone: 561-499-0077
hitchingpostsfl.com
CHILDREN. YES CHILDREN are your primary user of your products. It's a shame that a company that sells such wonderful looking products has the worst customer service. Knowing that these play-sets are being used by children you would think that when a customer raises safety concerns they would address the issue instead of a run-around.

Fortunately I contacted the manufacturer and they have provided me with several other dealers who are more than willing to repair our Wooden Playset, without any hassles or BS stories. So, if your planning on purchasing anything from the Hitching Post in Delray Beach, Florida (4013 West Atlantic Ave)...Find the product and look for it elsewhere. Trust me. You'll be happier in the long-run.
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Home & Garden

Comments

D  7th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
I purchased a set from the Hitching Post for my children and could not have had better customer service. The set was installed on the scheduled date and although they forgot to bring one of the accessories they returned 2 days later to complete it. I'm not sure what the problem was with your set but we were extremely satisfied with the service at the Hitching Post.
A  7th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
I experienced the same horrible service. I can't believe this place is still in business.
A  21st of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
The current owner, Mike Skiera who has left his wife, took her off the business books and is attempting to sabotage any sort of income for his sick out of work wife from receiving while residing in their former shared home at 4786 Ridgewood Road in unincorporated Boynton Beach, Florida. Because I was the company helping him and his wife make money on day rates for legitimate photo and film shoots. Mike Skiera just violated an agreement with my location services agreements by superceding my postition and contract by contacting my clients who have shot on property there several times in the last 5 years. He is demanding monies from my client directly for 3 times the amount of money recieved from prior shoots. He is in breech of my agreement besides being a backstabbing scoundrel. He is unprofessional, a lose cannon and not a business person to trust in present mental state of mind. Get some serious help Mr. Skiera or we will see you in court and I will be in your wife's corner on this battle. Lisa Gandolfo

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree