HHgregg / sales manager lies

6499 Whittlesey Blvd., Columbus, GA 31909, Columbus, United States
Phone: 706-322-1781

October 2014. Sales manager Larry sells me an iComfort queen size mattress. Sales person Ryan rings it up, forgetting to include a bed frame (AT NO CHARGE). Mattress gets delivered without bed frame. I go to the store and Larry says to go ahead and purchase the bed frame and he will CREDIT my charge card for the amount the day after it is delivered. Bed frame gets delivered and I get charged the $79+. Two weeks later I call Larry to ask where my refund/credit is. He has the gall to say, "You know, I was just talking to Ryan about needing to reverse that charge on your account. I'll get to it today." Three weeks later, no refund so I enter dispute with charge card. HHGregg sends copy of delivery slip (which I signed) and says case is closed.

LARRY IS A LIAR AND A CHEAT. DO NOT TRUST HHGREGG. I was in the market for THREE queen size beds. Luckily I only got ripped off on one purchase from this store. I purchased two other queen mattresses from another retailer. HHGregg's loss, as well as any hope of future business with me...at ANY of their stores.

Ho