HGTV / invoice
I continue receiving invoices for hgtv subscription that I have requested numerous times to cancel. I only paid for a 1 yr subscription and then requested a cancellation. The magazines continue to come and I do not accept them. I have put this in writing with each invoice. I refuse to pay for something I did not order.
Due to the time and frustration this has caused me I will not recommend this magazine to anyone. This is ridiculous for anyone to have to go through to stop a magazine. I am elderly and cannot afford this. The bills need to stop coming.
Updated by Nina johnston, Jan 04, 2019
cancel subscription. stop sending bills. request has been made numerous times
More HGTV Complaints & Reviews
- HGTV Magazine - never ordered the subscription 
- Hurst Magazines (HGTV magazine) - 100,000 contest is a rip off! 
- HGTV Magazine - subscription I didn't order 
- HGTV - hgtv magazine subscription scam 
- HGTV Magazine - serious issues re: subscription to hgtv magazine! 
- HGTV - hgtv mag
- HGTV - person
- HGTV - hgtv urban oasis
- HGTV - advertising
- HGTV - too much flip or flop