Herobuilders.comRip off

Mr. Emil Vicale / President of HeroBuilders.com A Division fo Vicale Corporation took my money but never sent me the dolls I ordered and paid for.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Oxford, CT They do not answer their phone and will only respond to emails with questions, when I answer the questions they never come back to tell me why they have not sent my order. I have been trying to either get my dolls or my 60.06 dollars back. This has been going on since September 12th. I paid using PayPal and filed a complaint with them. I have also filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and with IC3 for internet fraud.

Ki

Comments

• St
      Dec 11, 2008

They got you too? I order 3 dolls from them and got no response from email or phone. I am doing all I can to report this fraud. I see they are still taking payments and orders. They even update their website

• Ke
      Dec 31, 2008

Vicale is a dirtbag. He told me that everyone's money is "safe with Paypal" and that "everyone would get a refund". I also filed with Paypal and they did nothing. The Better Business Bureau in Oxford, CT didn't answer my complaint, so they must play poker with Emil or something. Good luck to all.

• Gl
      Jan 16, 2009

Mr. Emil Vicale / President of HeroBuilders.com A Division fo Vicale Corporation took my money but never sent me the dolls I ordered and paid for. They do not answer their phone and will only respond to emails with questions, when I answer the questions they never come back to tell me why they have not sent my order. I have been trying to either get my dolls or my 60.06 dollars back. This has been going on since September 12th. I paid using PayPal and filed a complaint with them. I have also filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and with IC3 for internet fraud.