Heritage Warranty / Non-Reimbursement

1 Key West, FL, United States

I like many others that I found out about from the internet have been duped into believing that if I uphold my part of the contract that the company would do like wise---Not so when it comes to Heritage Warranty. I have been waiting on a reimbursement check from them for over six months and have recently added another one to my cue in waiting. What I want to know is, why are they not paying the customers like they should be? Are they bankrupt and no one is telling us? I paid for my warranty in full and now when I need it most, they are welching on their end!!! I am irate!! They owe me roughly $1400.00 total for the work that I have had done to my Mazda Tribute so far, and unfortunately I need more work done and my warranty with them is still good unitl 100, 000 miles or 6 years. I am going to keep after them until they pay up and them I will be dropping them like a hot potato. My Prayer is: My heavenly father, please make them obey you and treat your children right! Please if there are any IRS members reading this, I suggest you pay them a visit, because it goes without saying that if they are not paying the customers as they should be, then I doubt that they are paying their taxes either. BBB please make them pay what's owed--now!

Sincerely & Respectfully,
Someone that is tired of waiting and wants to paid in full NOW!