Herbal Groups/Naturallyyoung.net / False Advertising

1 15805 StaggVan Nuys, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-254-3727

False Advertising. I agreed to try a FREE bottle of Intra Cleanse Step one and I agreed to pay to shipping fee of $5.99. Today I received a total of 6 items that they shipped to me without my consent and was notified they are billing me in two weeks for over $88.OO. I called the customer service line and spoke to a representative and she told me to call back in two weeks, I responded with a no and she laughed at me. I told her I want this stopped now and she told me to send all the unopened bottles back to me. I asked her to reimburse my credit card for the shipment she sent and she laughed again and said no and in addition she told me I would have to pay to have them sent back to them. THIS IS SUCK A SCAM!!!

La

Comments

• Na
      29th of Dec, 2008

I too ordered the supposedly FREE bottle of ultra cleanse for $5.95, and when the package was received there was instuctions and a note stating that in 2 weeks I will be charges $88.00 in two weeks. Mind you that I ordered the cleanser on 12/15 and it was now 12/28 when I received it. i attempted to call the company and was forwarded to a voicemail system. how odd when they were supposed to be open until midnight EST and it was 7PM PST. They should have been open. I also received 3 other items that i did not order. I called the bank to ask if they would be able to stop they payment of 88.00 until i can return the other items and was informed that since the company have my debit card information, that he could not gaurantee that they payment would be stopped. He advised that the card be canceled and he mail me out another card. So thats what I had to do and mail back the scam that Herbal group sent me.

• Li
      29th of Dec, 2008

I too ordered this product and want it not to be sent to me again. I have learned a valuable lesson when something says free. It is not ever free!!! I also called the company and go a voicemail and told them not to send me any more product. They charged me $99.86 for all the same stuff. I just wanted to try the one bottle and not have it charged only 17 days afterward. I am hoping not to get any more of this stuff. I am so angry. You try stuff in good faith and then the companies screw you.
    lj_herman@hotmail.com

• Pe
      31st of Dec, 2008

I too was supposed to get a free bottle to try after sending them my info for the shipping charge only, and when i received the order, it came with 4 bottles, i didn't order any of that stuff, and they also informed me that they would charge my credit card 99.95 per month after the two weeks, i will do what ever i have to before i let them charge my card, this is a scam and it should not be aloud, this will teach us a lesson, once again, i try to trust people and get taken advantage of. These types of companies, they have no morals or standards and will do what they can to steal from honest hard working people.

• Ca
      2nd of Jan, 2009

CONSUMER BEWARE!!! I too ordered the supposedly FREE bottle of Intracleanse 1 and 2 for $5.95, and when the package was received there were instuctions and a note stating that in 2 weeks I will be charged $88.73 . The web site stated free 30 day trial, pay only the shipping charge of $5.95. I just spoke to a customer service representitive, he stated that there was a typo in that advertizement, it is only 14 day trial, then we charge you $88.73 for next shipment. I stated that they need to honor what I signed up for, he stated I'm sorry But it is for 14 days not 30. and gave me another number to call to cancel my shipment and voice my complaint 800-434-7129 ext. 322 Donna, I could only leave a message of course. My credit card company stated avoid anything free that wants a credit card for shipping. I cant' believe I fell for this SCAM!!!

3rd of Jan, 2009
    Herbal Groups/Naturallyyoung.net - No response to customer service
    Herbal Groups/Naturallyyoung.net

After receiving more products than I expected to received, I decided to check this company out and saw the numerous complaints. I, too, tried to reach customer service to find that I could only leave a message. I called my credit company immediately and closed my account. Hopefully, I reacted quick enough. Lesson learned!!

3rd of Jan, 2009

This company needs to be put out of business!

• Bj
      4th of Jan, 2009

I too ordered the Intra Cleanse and recieved 5 additional bottles of things I never agreed to. I ordered the product on 12-19-08 and recieved it on 12-28-08. Once I ordered the product I then did a little research and found all of these complaints with this Company. I called my credit card company and had them cancel my credit card so hopefully I caught this in time. I also called the company and just get a voice mail. Lesson learned for me. Next time do research before buying anything. This web site saved me a lot of money. Thanks!!!

• Se
      5th of Jan, 2009

I can't believe I fell for this scam also. I experienced the same situation. I signed up for a FREE 30 DAY TRIAL and never received my product. It never stated anywhere online that it was a 14 day trial peri0d. I thought I could trust them since it was listed on a personal experience letter on msn.com. I thought they would be more careful on what they advertise.

• Ro
      7th of Jan, 2009

I was told I could get a free trial period and all I had to do was pay the postage and handling. I did this and got charged for the products. I am trying to get a refund now.

• Ju
      9th of Jan, 2009

I too have been scammed. I am going to dispute the charges as there was never a mention of an $88.00 charge in their advertisement. I too am contacting the Better Business Bureau and lodging a formal complaint. In today's economic struggles, I can't believe that there are people taking advantage of consumers as Herbal Groups, Inc.

• Al
      16th of Jan, 2009

yes i was scammed also and the only way out is to cancel the credit card, and have them issue you a new one with a differentnumber. This is a bad and expensive scam!

Also I have read that the colon cleanse causes intestinal bleeding in those that have tried it!

• St
      22nd of Jan, 2009

I also ordered the Intra Cleanse, but thanks to your comments I was able to cancel my credit card before any damage was done. Screw if it works, I think its a shame that people would so willingly rip off people who obviously are wanting to lose weight badly enough to rely on pills (Like ME). I also ordered the acai berry pills but have yet to receive them. I will never know if that too is a scam. Someone should inform Dr. Oz and Oprah that people are paying out the wazoo with this scam!

• Go
      23rd of Jan, 2009

Yes, both are a scam!!! The acai berry sends the product over a week later and automatically charges your account from the day you placed the order. If you can actually get a person, they won't do anything for you. Itried asking for a supervisor and have been placed on hold for over an hour and still waiting at midnight. Someone needs to shut theese places down for good!

• Su
      24th of Jan, 2009

I just received my products today (supposedly free) and paid $5.95 for shipping. Luckily, I read the paperwork before I opened the bottles. I am going to take Nakia9395's advice and cancel my card immediately before they get any more money out of me. Thanks for all your feedback. I'll let you know how my experience ends.

26th of Jan, 2009

I RECIEVED SAME PRODUCT.CALLED TO CANCEL AND SHE TOLD ME IT HAD TO BE RETURNED, OKAY FINE.WHEN I CALLED MY BANK TODAY I FOUND OUT I HAD BEEN CHARGED 87.13! THE CHARGE WAS FROM "ACAI EXCEL" WHO THE HECK IS THIS? I CALLED THE HERBAL COMPANY AND THEY TOLD ME THEY DIDNT KNOW BUT IT WASNT -THIER- COMPANY.I ASKED HOW THIS CO. GOT MY CARD# THEN AND SHE SAID ? WE DONT GIVE IT OUT.I CANT EVEN CALL THIS"SUPPOSED" COMPANY B/C I DONT HAVE ANY CONTACT INFO. ON THEM. THIS IS DEFINATLY A SCAM!

30th of Jan, 2009

I Received the same product( Intra Cleanse Internal Cleansing System) Naturally Yong. I just called to cancel and i was one day over the two week point, they start from the day you order the product for your two week trial, well that means i only got one week to try it before being charged the $88.73.
    I was only canceling mine because i could not afford it at this time and was going to pick it back up later, but now will not, because of the whole two week trial starting the day you order it. this is a scam.

I WAN'T CANCEL PRODUCT

I WANT TO CANCEL MY INTRA CLEANSE PRODUCT

3rd of Feb, 2009

i wan't cancel intra cleanse product

• Ab
      3rd of Feb, 2009

I cannot believe these companies can fleece so many hardworking people, who trust the ads and try these free trial only products. This was supposed to be just a trial and we could cancel anytime we wanted. However, I cannot reach anyone and all I get is a recording and they want me to leave a message for them. I will be forced to cancel my credit card if they send me a bottle of the intra cleanse. It hasn't worked on me and what's worse is that it makes me itch a lot. I hope somebody can throw these unethical people in jail. I WANT TO CANCEL and keep my sanity.