Hampton Inn Times Square / refund
We booked a trip to New York City through Expedia. As an 81 year old computer novice somehow I double booked including Hampton Inn.
Not where we will stay. Front desk manager Frank Cortese refuses to offer any relief for us. Probably he is following the RULES!. Most likely my own fault but we have saved for this trip for a long time and now if we have to pay for a room we won't use our trip is totally spoiled. He still has three weeks to rent the room and a little compassion would help us have a trip of our lifetime to New York City. Something we have dreamed about for some time. We may never have another chance considering our age. Bob Nelson
More Hampton Inn Times Square Complaints & Reviews
- Hampton Inn - Terrible experience 
- Hampton Inn - Illegal Eviction-Management Abuse
- Hampton Inn - Terrible Customer Service
- Hampton Inn - Scam
- Hampton Inn - No hospitality 
- Hilton Worldwide / Hampton Inn - personal belongings removed
- Hilton Worldwide / Hampton Inn - gave my room away
- Hampton Inn & Suites - charged 4 times for 1 night!
- Hilton Worldwide / Hampton Inn - Never again
- Hampton Inn - Unethical Behaviour