Hair Club / dishonest and fraud
Hello...I have found this site far too late. I have already paid Hair Club LA almost $4000 and i have given the wig which is glued to my head. I must say that i went in with thinning hair and i thought they would enhance my own hair which is what they told me at the consultation. after many questions they never showed or gave the me the answer to "what is it that you will use?" They took the matrix off last week and i almost had a heart attack. my own hair has fallen off so much already and i am bald in front. i had asked them continously if the glue and matrix will not effect my own hair because i was just trying this out and wanted to have my options open for later. they assured me that my own hair will continue to grow and that there was no harm. They lied big time since i saw the results after three months. i want to go back tomorrow and have it removed and don't even know what to do after. i used to be able to walk outside normally with being a bit concerned about my hair. but now i cant since i am really bald in the front! has anyone fought and got anywhere with these people. what is the first step i should take to get my money back and also get compensated for my aggrevation and despair. can someone help me please.
More Hair Club Complaints & Reviews
- Hair Club - dishonesty 
- Hair Club - fraud and cheating 
- Hair Club For Men - ext program 
- Hair Club - terrible company! 
- Hair Club - bad services 
- Hair Club For Men - unwanted phone calls
- Hair Club San Jose - san jose stylists are the best
- Hair Club for Men and Women - bad service 
- Hair Club For Men - this is a scam. buyer beware..
- Hair Club For Men - xtrands