Hair Club / dishonest and fraud

Hello...I have found this site far too late. I have already paid Hair Club LA almost $4000 and i have given the wig which is glued to my head. I must say that i went in with thinning hair and i thought they would enhance my own hair which is what they told me at the consultation. after many questions they never showed or gave the me the answer to "what is it that you will use?" They took the matrix off last week and i almost had a heart attack. my own hair has fallen off so much already and i am bald in front. i had asked them continously if the glue and matrix will not effect my own hair because i was just trying this out and wanted to have my options open for later. they assured me that my own hair will continue to grow and that there was no harm. They lied big time since i saw the results after three months. i want to go back tomorrow and have it removed and don't even know what to do after. i used to be able to walk outside normally with being a bit concerned about my hair. but now i cant since i am really bald in the front! has anyone fought and got anywhere with these people. what is the first step i should take to get my money back and also get compensated for my aggrevation and despair. can someone help me please.

Ni
Dec 22, 2013

Comments

• Th
      Dec 24, 2013

It looks like you need to just grow up and face the fact that you are going bald. That's what most grown ups do.

• Tr
      Aug 31, 2014

For all the money hair club wants for a product that is not true...there is every reason to be totally upset and angry...it's not even real hair as advertised...I have not yet to proved but I will...as for previous comment...they might be employed at hair club...I know what I'm going through...and must be force full with them...if I have to I will go to small claims court.

• Ge
      Nov 02, 2014

I really wish I never went to Hair Club. After 4 surgeries and $25, 000 later...I still look nowhere close to a normal head of hair. And now I got a permanant scar in the back of my head to remind me of my horrible decision

• Tr
      Nov 30, 2014

I just wrote them an email about my issue at the Mississauga clinic..to customer service and will wait to see if I get a response..I threatened to take other actions...they three time gave me the wrong too dark color and this time the stylist cut it too short without me seeing it first and allowing ME to make the decision on how I would like it...and now they tell me "well your contract is near end" "you have to pay more to continue"...even though the last install was well within the last two months of the contract...they just took my $5000. and won't help me anymore...all lies from them is what I've been getting...I know now for sure because of the results now and what I was told before and during...they dragged me along making me think everything will be all right.."Trust them" they kept telling me...I decided this last piece not to use that "glue" because of the mess it made after...now with just the tape it is clean and I will do it my self for now...it's been holding fine for a week now...just wish they did'nt ruin the last hair.*john

• Ap
      Jun 22, 2016

I Went to hair club yestarday and they told me my problem was genetic and I will be bold if I don't do anything about it ! They said they will fix my problem with $3, 000 I know they won't because they didn't even ask me for health problems they said I have a lot of cebum build up and that was the reason !! And don't even ask how my head feels, I have ceborreic dermatitis and if I control it my hair will grow back, I hope !! I juts think that they are liers and want the money and don't even know about skin conditions!!