Hagler Auto Group / Will not sell

1 13800 Heacock St Suite 118Moreno Valley, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-HAG-9133

Hagler Auto Group I Trusted to sell my car or my money back, They did neither. All Hagler does is post your car up on ebay and if it sells take an absurd amount. They Charged my $1, 250 to list my New Z06 for sale, and now saying that my price was too high for the car, so i will not get my money back. FYI, i had the car posted 2, 000 Below Blue book.

Dont use Hagler Auto If you do not like getting scamed

Thanks! -Jose P

Jo

More Hagler Auto Group Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      18th of Sep, 2008

I've got to agree with Jose P.'s remarks. My experience with Hagler has been awful, expensive and worthless. I now honestly believe they had no intention of ever selling my car, just keeping my money. Do yourself a favor, go else ware.

• Br
      31st of Oct, 2008

I agree with Jose 100%. This company Hagler Auto Group uses Wholesalers on the side to pretend they are interested in your car and will then low ball your price. They are nothing but a big scam and recommend that you do not use there service unless you want to lose your money. I recommend to all that have been scammed to try and go through small claims court to get your money back. If there is enough complaints and enough people trying to get there money back the courts just might shut them down or even award all those who step foot into there courtroom.