Posted: Apr 7, 2013 by

Cheating and Fraud

4.85
United Arab Emirates
gulfjobseeker.com
These people will say that candidate has to go for CV assessment and they will give you salary details of the job in the market. then they will make you to attend the presentation where they will tell that they are the only best in the market to and manipulate people to pay atleast AED 1800/- for CV distribution. after few days i got few msgs about interviews... to my surprise those are the worst of all the jobs available in the market. no proper response.. they will shout at you when u come for any help and there is no proper response. the person who owns the FRAUD GULFJOBSEEKER, COM is "### Anup Bhatia" i paid a total of 1882 (for the service) +450 ( extra amount for returning back my cretificates) = AED 2332/- 1st he said everything is included in the bill. and he took my all certificates and when i was not satisfied with the service and told them to cancel the service then he demanded extra AED 450 for getting back my certificates. This is in human.. i dont know what to do with this kind if fraud happening in a good city like Dubai. Gulfjobseeker.com people will squeeze your blood and they are doing business by cheating innocent people. I hope Govt or Dubai will take some tough action against Anup bhatia owner of gulfjobseeker.com
Complaint comments Comments (31)    Updated: Complaint country United Arab Emirates Complaint category Business & Finances

Comments

A  25th of Apr, 2013 by    +2 Votes
Your Question: Inquiry about payment
Please wait, an operator will be with you shortly.
Your request is important to us. Please wait, an operator will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with Rowena . (Sales Manager) - Sales_Desk
11:21Rowena .: Welcome to Live Chat, Please hold for 5 minutes while I check your Registration and read your CV in detail.
11:21sagar khetia: Hi Rowena
11:22sagar khetia: Just curious about your chat software meanwhile you can check my CV. How you are finding Kayako? Good enough
11:23Rowena .: Please hold for 2 minutes while I check your Registration Details.
11:23sagar khetia: Invitation no is AC-8476.
11:23sagar khetia: In case you need it
11:25Rowena .: we cannot find your correct email and registration
11:25Rowena .: do u have other email address?
11:26sagar khetia: No I only use gmail one
11:26sagar khetia: any ways I am filling your Visitor Form at this moment
11:26Rowena .: are u based in Dubai or outside UAE?
11:26sagar khetia: And curious about few things
11:26sagar khetia: I am in Abu Dhabi right now
11:28Rowena .: please follow this steps so that we can assess you further
11:28Rowena .: Steps to Follow for Free CV Registration 1. E-mail your CV to registration@gulfjobseeker.com or follow on 04-3970978 2. After reviewing your CV, we will email you login details for registration. 3. Use your login details to upload CV, Photo & Passport Copy on link emailed. 4. Once registration updated visit our office for verification & attending meeting.
11:29sagar khetia: Thats fine, but I was searching throuh internet and found something that made me thinking
11:29sagar khetia: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/gulfjobseekercom-cheating-and-fraud-c665638.html
11:31Rowena .: please follow the procedure which i have message you, your purpose of chatting with us is to get help if you are sincerely looking for job
11:31sagar khetia: Yes Rowena, I understand that
11:32sagar khetia: But as you are charging upfront to jobless people like me who dont have money
11:32Rowena .: hence i cannot help you if you cant email us your CV, your not registered with us nor you have emailed your CV, hence i would request if you can follow our procedure
11:32sagar khetia: So I just want to make sure that its worth paying you
11:32Rowena .: there are job seeker waiting for our responce
11:32sagar khetia: And my money is not wasted
11:32Rowena .: bye for now
Rowena . has left the conversation.
Click here to leave a message.
The chat conversation has ended.
Click here to take a short survey regarding the service you've received during this chat conversation.

I used their chat support and it seems Gulfjobseeker.com is totally fraud. The representative there totally refused to answer my query. Dont go there they are simply fraud
D  25th of Apr, 2013 by    -3 Votes
The person who filled this false complaint on our company is fraud. Reason it is against the law to use abusive language on internet pin pointing a persons name. Secondly he has not given his name or any other details, through which we can look into his file on what service he has taken through our company. Third if ever he has taken any services from our consultancy, we do not guarantee any job or response in any of our Free or Professional services. Hence please ask the complaining person to contact our support to resolve this matter or to visit our office. In case if he can prove it that he paid to us for any service which he has not received let me assure you that his paid amount will be refunded in full. Gulfjobseeker.com Management.
N  22nd of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
Wonder how advanced city & islamic city like dubai is entertaining these kind of frauds... Cheating innocents... Playing with people around...

Wish some policemen realize and put them behind bars...
N  22nd of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
Im miss s from S.A. I received a message on my Facebook page from miss Sandra who wants me to help her get the money which was left by her late grandfather she gave me all de banking details does she exist bank name is Halifax bank of London plc account no bkb 745008901546/qb/91/b...is all of this true or it just a scam?? Please help
A  22nd of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have been to their office and it looks like a complete FRAUD to me. They just want to grab money from innocent unemployed people. They just tell all this sweet words like assessment, interview, verification etc. to visit their office but only thing they do is sell their ### service like cv writing, assessment, cv distribution. They will just make you fill loads of forms but what they want is $$$$. Greedy people don't know how they expect people who are looking for jobs to pay them. They will just waste torture and your time by showing their cheap "presentation". The fraud who runs this company Anup Bhatia thinks and acts as if he is sabeer bhatia. My advice to everyone don't give this rogue a chance to exploit you.
N  20th of Jan, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Anup B Thanks for this review...
I am at a point to pay for this service but with the reviews I have read so far, though this is a 2013 article, I don't feel encouraged to proceed.
Could you be kind enough to direct me to a reliable job agency.
my email is aderibigbeadedeji @ yahoo . com
Thanks.
Adedeji
Jan, 2017.
N  4th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
nowadays they are asking 1 month salary as cheque from their nationality also very good earnings see for example if anyone is looking for job and if he is the capability of getting 15000/- dhirams in UAE they are asking advance cheque of 1 month salary before getting job. this is their condition. if 30 people goes and some one gets job they will crores of rupees in a month ha ha. how they are earning.
N  6th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
I walked out from the meeting halfway which some mallu ### sales guy got annoyed on. They even hired some fake people to pose as people who got their previous jobs thru them. saw those people few weeks later at madina mall, the white guy who posed as an engineer was actually a security guard at madina and the black girl was a security guard too (part time money).
A  13th of Feb, 2014 by    +1 Votes
I also felt the same, they are nothing but fraudsters... Phewwwww!!!. They only accept applications from those who have Passport readily available with them. Even a kindergarten puppies know that the passport are kept in the safe custody of their respective employers. So these fraudsters are clearly targeting at the guys who are very new to Dubai and less unaware of these kind of fraudsters. Thank god... I did not pay a single penny to them. All in all lost a valuable day. :( ... God Help these fraudsters... How these guys are happily feeding their children. God Help them...
A  8th of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
They promise alot of things, tell u to attend some crappy meeting but doesnt help in any way. call their contact number for information and the person hangs up saying contcact india branch. why should a call india branch whne they make me go thru crap for a whole day. they promised that the profile will be activated but nothing was done even after 2 weeks.
A  19th of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
FRAUD ... THEY WILL SUFFER FOR THIS... LOOTING FROM JOBLESS PEOPLE LIKE US..
N  4th of May, 2014 by    +1 Votes
If you complain them they will not respond you. I paid 260 dir hams for profile assessment report but didn't get till now even if I visited their office and sent emails and complained but they didn't reply. They asked me one month salary if I am hired through them and told me to give 2 guarantee cheques which I refused to give because I am on visit visa and I don't have bank account. But at least they have earned 260 dihams from and they deliberately put a difficult condition which I could not meet. It seems they are fraud and cheating people.
N  6th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
thanks for the information dude
A  12th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
Thanks for the information guys. I was about to go into their fraud meetings and register my CV... Also they are asking for Original Certificates. I am on visit visa and don't have them with me here. I said that I can provide you the soft copies based on which you register my CV. During the time of a job offer I can get my original certificates without which I will not be offered a job. They are reluctant to that and were asking for all Originals just for registration. I don't know if they have helped ANYONE to get a job. My sincere advice to Job Seekers like me to visit this review board forum if you are trying to get into this soup of recruitment agencies, not only GulfJobSeeker.com All the best to you all for your job hunt and Hope you will achieve what you all wished for !!!
A  15th of Oct, 2014 by    +1 Votes
Their service is the worst service..they charge you 220dhs for some job advices and stratergic techniques and also stated that the sessions is for 30 mins ...but believe me i went up their to meet this guy after waiting for 1 hour and had face his bloody attitude with all the false judgement and the entire session was only 10 mins just to mention the payment after getting job should be done like this n that...my god please guys dont ever think of keeping any hopes with them, , this is my personal advice..
A  30th of Mar, 2015 by    +1 Votes
GULFJOBSEEKER.COM = FRAUD AND SCAM - REQUEST ALL MY BROTHERS TO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM THEM. WE NEED TO COMPLAIN THIS TO POLICE AND STOP THEM TO CHEATING JOBLESS GUYS.
A  2nd of Apr, 2016 by    +1 Votes
dear sir, kindly note that i am having 14 years uae experience as a procurement manager with engineering background, uae driving license looking for a suitable placements.. hope my vast experience will certainly comply your requirements. now i am on visit visa dubai, my contact . 00971 508002349, awaiting to hear from you soon.. yours sincerely, jayan eacharan
N  2nd of Apr, 2016 by    +1 Votes
Dear sir, kindly note that i am having 14 years uae experienced procurement manager, engineering background, uae driving license on visit visa dubai and looking for a suitable job.. hope i can comply your requirements. my mob 050 800 2349, yours sincerely jayan eacharan

N  2nd of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
They ask 1rst download form fill it and come to our office where they give serve you when you paid them buy package to get a job.
on indeed their are several post like that
Download and Print Application Form in Color by login to your Job Seeker Account and visit our office with your Original Passport, Educational and Experience Certificates at Bur Dubai, near Burjuman Metro Station, Next to Pakistan Consulate, above Brands for Less Showroom, 2nd Floor Office No 208. Saturday to Thursday at 9 AM. To know our Registration Procedure or get Online HR Support follow this link http://www.gulfjobseeker.com/jobseekerservices.php
A  9th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
I was on a visit visa to dubai and even i had the same bitter experience with Gulfjobseeker.com they are indeed a fraud company and government should take action against them as soon as possible to stop them looting the innocent job seekers who come to them with the hope of getting a job in uae.
A  13th of Jul, 2016 by    0 Votes