Guitar Center Indy / shady sales
After my last visit to guitar center and my complaint last night I thought I would see if I was just over reacting. Sorry to say nope right on the money. I waited around for noah for a wile but I guess he was on lunch. I told that new guy 4 times that noah had helped me already and I was ready to buy I was told no problem man I will take care of it. I get home and the name on the receipt is not noah.
How much more plain could I put it. Back when I would buy from ron when noah and ron worked in audio together if I asked for the person who helped to be on the ticket I got what I asked. So I am wondering did the policies change to every man for himself? I asked 4 times. 3 more times then I should have had too.
I got home to put my receipt away and saw, noah’s name was not on it. I am going to drive to greenwood and do a little experiment soon. I will buy something and ask that noah from indy store to be put on the ticket for helping me out. If they do it. I will never shop at the guitar center in indianapolis again. Greenwood will get my business I don't need creepy cut throat sales guys. I want strait forward sales only. Like it used to be. I will post what happens when I do.
More Guitar Center Indy Complaints & Reviews
- Guitar Center - rip off return policy 
- Guitar Center - ripoff refund policy 
- Guitar Center - thieves 
- Guitar Center - treated bad by store manager doug 
- Guitar Center - bait-and-switch 
- Guitar Center - used behringer kx1200 keyboard amp item #113809886/never worked
- Guitar Center - guitar center rental / avoid them
- Guitar Center - receiving an order
- Guitar Center - unprofessional customer service & poor judgement on policy and rules
- Guitar Center - they canceled my order