Guitar Center Indy / shady sales

1 8475 Castleton Corner DrIndianapolis, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: (317) 578-9570

After my last visit to guitar center and my complaint last night I thought I would see if I was just over reacting. Sorry to say nope right on the money. I waited around for noah for a wile but I guess he was on lunch. I told that new guy 4 times that noah had helped me already and I was ready to buy I was told no problem man I will take care of it. I get home and the name on the receipt is not noah.

How much more plain could I put it. Back when I would buy from ron when noah and ron worked in audio together if I asked for the person who helped to be on the ticket I got what I asked. So I am wondering did the policies change to every man for himself? I asked 4 times. 3 more times then I should have had too.

I got home to put my receipt away and saw, noah’s name was not on it. I am going to drive to greenwood and do a little experiment soon. I will buy something and ask that noah from indy store to be put on the ticket for helping me out. If they do it. I will never shop at the guitar center in indianapolis again. Greenwood will get my business I don't need creepy cut throat sales guys. I want strait forward sales only. Like it used to be. I will post what happens when I do.

Comments

• Dj
      4th of Dec, 2010

the older employees are fine and the newer employee in guitars is wonderful. but most of my time is spent in audio looking at keyboards, recording and lighting .