GUARDIAN SERVICES GROUP / SCAM!!

1 SANTA ANA, CA 92707201 E SANDPOINTE AVE, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-285-3426

I have applyied for a loan modification with GUARDIAN SERVICES GROUP since Januray of 2008. They took a long time get my modification case started, in fact, I've found on my own by calling my bank (wachovia) in October, that they still have not submitted anything and that they've only received a Borrowers Authorization form in January so they can negotiate on my behalf but that was it!! No paperwork has been submitted after all! Eventhough my counselor was very helpful and answered my calls, their customer services reps, manager ANNA BLAJOS and owner ANNA BLAJOS were completely uncorteous, rude, and absolutely negligent!!! after I have paid them the full amount to of $2, 350 to modify my first mortgage loan and $1, 175 to modify the 2nd mortgage. Up to this day they have not make any arrangements with my bank and now they are completely gone from their building in SANTA ANA, CA.

Thankfully, I have made my research and these bunch of liars and crooks, are now partners with a law firm and they are now called" GUARDIAN SERVICES GROUP http://www.theguardgrp.com. This "new-name same-garbage" company is now located at 201 E. SANDPOINTE AVE., SANTA ANA, CA 92707. If you have been lied and betrayed by these unscrupulous sales conartists call them at [protected]. The same people is still there doing the same wrong-doing to families in desperate need. Do not let them fool you, the same people is still there. Even after they where asked by the California Department of Real Estate, to stop and dessist from doing business and collecting money from people, they where still doing it and where violating CA state law!! Bunch of crooked thiefs!!!

My home is now posted for auction on December 18th, I least I want to be abole to recover my money in FULL, because these idiots were doing absolutely nothing!!! The horrendous customer service department was giving me lies after lies that my case was doing good, but nothing was true. Now, I have to swallow the horrible truth that I may loose my home of 13 years.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH POMERY AND ASSOCIATES, PREVIOSLY DOING BUSINESS AS:
US FORECLOSURE RELIEF

Comments

• Mi
      20th of May, 2009

I started a a loan modification in January with ANNA BLAJOS . The only time I talked to them is when I called them. I tried to call them January 1, 2009 all the phone numbers I had for them were all disconnected. I got online and googled the company name and found several other complaints from people about this company. In one of the complaints it listed ANNA BLAJOS an a number for customer service 877-285-3426. Also a number for a ANNA BLAJOS . January 2, 2009.I called these number and only got voice mail. I left messages no one called me back. I continued calling each day trying to reach someone in this company. Finally on Thursday afternoon someone answered they told me GUARDIAN SERVICES GROUP went out of business. January is taking over the business. I talked to a ANNA BLAJOS I asked why they had not mailed out any information to the customers who have already made monetary investment with the company. Anytime a business takes over another, make major changes or if personal informationmay have been compromised it is the responsibility of that business to notify the customers in writing. My mortgage company has changed twice. I have always been notified by mail of the change of phone numbers, company name and who to make my payment out to and where to send correspondence thats what professional businesses do. If you call the old number it will give you the new number. These are the same people from GUARDIAN SERVICES GROUP working out of a different address with new numbers and a different name. I have called some of the people on the site that complained it is not a coincidence that all these poeple in different states are having the same problem with this company. The postings from the 2 people claiming to have had good luck with this company, nine times out of ten they work for this company or are affiliated somehow. Some people have been dealing with this ompany longer than I have and have not gotten thier loan modified yet. They have asked for thier money back and to date have not recieved anything from this company. Please be careful, don't think for a second that this company won't do the same thing again. THEY HAVE AN F ON BBB

• Ms

7146048142 or 7143618080
    7729 Meadowbrook Way #494
    Stanton Ca. 90680

27th of Jun, 2009

We hired gaurdian sevices group in Seprember of 08'. They took our money 2, 350.00 with instructions not to pay our mortgage and let them get us a loan modification, and a intrest rate reduction. We, like everyone else's complaint, had to call them all the time. Every other week someone new was "working" on our loan. Our mortgage company offered us a forbance that we could live with, but gaurdian said not to accept as was not what they agreed on. Now let me back track by saying that when we were trying to decide what to do, I expained to a person claiming to be a manager, that we had just had identity theft and that was what put us in the position of making a double morgage payment 2, 400.00 a month, which we were making on time, although it was rough .All we wanted was a lower payment that would not take every penny we made. And with this information in mind. This company still took our money, made promises and, currently we are in forclsure. The bank has rejected the modification. The person of the week working on our account said she was refilling for the new Obama plan. 3 weeks later, new person say's he's looking into it. 2 weeks later, all numbers are no good, e-mail contacts either. So I googled gsurdian and got this info which to my shock and horror... We have been scamed again. We are hard working people who have been in our home for 16 years. And I am bumbfounded as what to do next? if these people are taking money and robbing us can't the state or goverment look into this. I would hate for one more person to be homeless because of some heartless bunch of peices of crap. I am at a total loss where to turn now. Dose anyone know what we should do next/ Besides start looking for a house to rent. God how could we have been so stupid.!!

6th of Jul, 2009

I agree with these complaints. FBI must shut the doors and jail Anna Blajos, and the other guys working for her. Anna Blajos has NO CLUE how to run this business, I found out that their License has been revokes.

THEY ARE DOING BUSINESS WITHOUT A REAL ESTATE LICENSE...
    Send complaints and get the word out ...THIS IS A SCAM

6th of Jul, 2009

Guardian Servicing Group, Anna Blajos (a 33 year old), and I have a couple of more names who work there as CFO - are a bunch of swindlers - They don't have a Customer Service Dept - No one is answering the phone - The receptionist keeps saying that the Negotiators are on the phone or away from their desk. No on eis returning my calls...
    I am trying to follow up on my file but I keep getting voice mail for the past 3 months - Thank God I only paid $500.00 and was told to pay the rest in a week. That prompt me to I started researching about Guardian. I was shocked to find out that they were ceased to do business by the Dept. of Real Estate in 2008 - they have moved to Santa Ana with a new name, and still doing business!?!?!?!???
    I will be sending complaints to Police, FBI and any Dept of Real Estate in CA to check this out immediately. Home owners don't deserve to go through more pain and losing their homes in this time of economic crisis...PLEASE GO DIRECTLY TO YOUR LENDER AND WORK OUT A PLAN OR MODIFICATION WITH THEM.

• De
      13th of Jul, 2009

well needless to say i have been scandled too. i contacted them in mid december of 2008 to get a loan remod.talked to a lady named lilly for the first month and was switched to 5 other people over the next 5 months.i was told it would be $1500 to do the remod, which i didnt have that kinda money laying around or i wouldnt have been in the situation i was in.i told her id send $500 and pay rest later well needless to say to make this story a little short i was talkin to a rep named brian that told me everything is gonna be o.k . the last time i spoke to brian or anyone from g.g has been almost 2-months ago .i called brian and another guy i had talked to 3-times a piece in a week span and asked them to call me and never heard from either of them.i finally contacted my mortgage company which modifies loans and i am currently waiting to see if they will do the remod for me explaining to them about guardians group and how i think i had been scamed.keeping fingers crossed that they will help me out and do the remod.as far as guardians group i feel everyone should come together and make a trip to california and get alittle bit of our money back from them in one of two ways cash or ### whoopin.i have no clue if getting my money back is possible but if any one has been in the same situation and has gotten there money back please let us all no randy from indy

• Mr
      17th of Jul, 2009

Ive been dealing with this group since Dec. 2008. At first Lily seemed helpful and assured me that I had a simple modification. Well months passed, nothing yet. I too have been scammed. I really feel stupid because Ive been in law enforcement for 20 years and I didn't see this coming. I've called several times and I only get the phone tree and no real person to talk to. My next step is to go directly to my Mortgage company and try and modify that way. I had a 2500 dollar loss.

Mr. Anon.

• Sc
      28th of Jul, 2009

I only wish I had seen this website sooner. Another scammed Homeowner . . homeowner for now anyways

30th of Jul, 2009

I paid $2, 700 to these crooked cowards and now I can't even get a call or email back. No one wants to help. Not law enforcement, not the bank, no one. The merchants don't care. Ana Gomez is the crook assigned to my case. I don't know where to go. Attorney Steve Vandron says they are out of business so good luck getting your money back.

18th of Aug, 2009

I too am another victim of the "Guardian". I initially inquired on-line about a re-mod on my home, and was later contacted by a rep named Lilly. Lilly assured me after several telephone calls they were legit, she even sent her Grandparents to them. I explained that my Husband had been laid off and $2500 was alot of money. I later find out that Lilly is gone, and when I called her cell she still told me the co. was legit.
    I was told initially that i qualified to have my mortgage payments lowered and a lower interest rate. Surprise, surprise 9 months later my mortgage co. has no clue what they are talking about. So not only did I get a higher interest and payment than I originally started out with; there is still no re-mod. Gaurdian worked out a repayment plan of past due house payments; in which they told me not to pay! I called for weeks with no response. i only rec'd a cb from Anjela Blajos after i threatened to turn them over to the FBI for white collar crimes.
    My house is in foreclosure now, and I am out money and looking for a new place to live.
    If the law doesn't make them answer, there maker will!!
    something needs to be done to protect consumers from con-artist like this!

20th of Sep, 2009
    GUARDIAN SERVICES GROUP - CALL FOR REFUND(415)703-5500
    GUARDIAN SERVICES GROUP
    Santa Ana
    California

CALL THEM FOR HELP ASK FOR ((((((AMY TENG))))))))))

Deputy Attorneys General
    E-mail: amy.teng@doj.ca.gov

They are not licensed with the Attoreny General REPORT THEM they are a scam!!!1

• Al
      27th of Nov, 2009

After reading these complaints and learning the loss of thousands of dollars my $500 deposit seems trivial. I too was taken in by this company in January of 2009. I have pleaded and talked with many many different folks at this company and to no avail. Either our contact was in a meeting or not working that day. Phone calls have never been returned. Our attorney says we won't get our money back. We can only sue for the $500 deposit but if we did get a return it would not be the entire amount.
    Anna Blajos
    Kim Masse
    Tara White
    These are just a few of the individuals that we talked to. Kim Masse always told us the refund was on the way. We never got it.
    It's a good thing I am in Louisiana and not close to them!!! I would get my money back for sure. It may not be cash but I would get it back!!

• Gu
      24th of Jan, 2010

Hello,

I have recently started a nonprofit group to spread the word about modification fraud. Much of the information on our website is derived from homeowner testimonials, so we would love to hear your stories.

If you would like to submit a comment, please email admin@guardianfrg.com

My website is www.guardianfrg.com

The website is completely free.

NOTE: This organization is in no way related to Guardian Services Group. It is just ironically similar, and how I came across this page.