Gregory MacDonald / Gregory R. MacDonald

1 Review updated:

Well, Gregory continues to be rude and infantile with his "I own the street and the front of your house" attitude. I finally got the Torrance Police to stop by and discuss Gregory's abuse each and every day. He said that he was humored by the fact that an adult like Gregory MacDonald could be so immature and petty about parking when he has a great driveway. He used the excuse that his old beat up Ford leaks oil so he cannot park in the driveway...Why not fix it, oh that would be way too easy or maybe use an oil pan. No, he would rather pollute the street and have it run off into the ocean-unbelievable! The officer marked his tire so that he could track the amount of time he leaves his City of Carson truck on the street each weekend. Which by the way, he leaves for over 72 hours! However, not too long after the officer talked with him and left, Gregory MacDonald put his city vehicle in the driveway and washed off the markings. He left the vehicle there long enough so that when they come back to check it was not there...

The only good thing that is coming out of this is that they now have a ultra violet marking that the officer's can put on his tire that he cannot see. They claim they will be able to log in how many times he continues to abuse the parking on the street. Now that he has mocked the police, they are going to be recording his infantile abuse of common courtesy. The officer told me he was full of excuses and rather smug about everything. Hopefully, Gregory will learn that you cannot always be this way...life is short.

Gregory MacDonald

Comments

• Ab
      Sep 11, 2010

The funny thing is that I have tried to be nice to him throughout the year. When he had no running water while he was remodeling I offered him use of our bathroom if he needed. When his garage door got jammed and messed up, I offered to help him get it back on track and he refused my help. He was nice talking with me, but he has this hidden side that refuses to get involved on a personal level. I also came to find out from my gardener that he yelled at him when he was cutting my tree. My gardener went over to his house to ask if it would be OK to put a ladder on his side of the fence to control the falling of the branches so to not damage any of his plants or fence...His father was home at the time and said it was OK. However, when Gregory came home and saw him with the ladder he verbally abused him with fowl language. The gardener proceeded to explain that his father had said it was alright. Greg told him that his father was crazy! and to get that @#[email protected] out of my yard. So as you can see, there is no reasoning with an unreasonable person.

Sep 12, 2010

Brenda, thank you for your kind advice and words. It's nice to know that there are people out there that are willing to listen to other peoples issues and frustrations, no matter how trivial it may seem. I'm not one to complain about too many things, but this has just gotten to be too much over the year...even my friends and family ask me about it every time they come over and see his truck in front of our house. It has become a running joke with them that they know just irks me.

• Lu
      Jan 09, 2011

I'm sorry but who do you think you are reporting this to? This is a public site.

If you are having problems with your neighbor breaking the law or convenants in your neighborhood, you need to work within those bounderies. All posting complaints here will do is give some idiot the idea of suing for slander.

Vent to a friend or the neighborhood association.

Jan 21, 2011

Lucretia, I appreciate your concern. However that is what is great about sites like this. It gives you a place to vent rather than resort to other means. If you read the whole post you will see that I have complained to the Police and the city. Unfortunately, there is little they can do because of their parking rules. He does not want to work it out and is very rude about it. It has been over a year since this issue started and he has only allowed one time for me or any of my friends and family part there. This started 9/20/09. In fact, during the Xmas weekend, he brought in another truck to park there so that he can use his personal truck for the weekend. Thus, again making it so that I or my friends and family can park there...Now you tell me if that is not childish. In common law jurisdictions, slander refers to a malicious, false, and defamatory spoken statement or report. That is why this site has a neighbors section...

• Ya
      Apr 14, 2011

The jerk hole works for the City and can't get his oil leak fixed?? How dare he think it's better to oil spot up a city street than his own precious driveway. That cop should have laughed in his face and told him that isn't the way it works bud. The City should make him a streetsweeper and only give him minimum wage, with no more Co. vehicles to take home.
    Yep, hopefully Gregorys life is short. What a loser.

Apr 15, 2011

We'll that wish may come true with the way Cities are trying to cut costs...Many of the Cities are finally not letting employees take City vehicles home anymore. He is 10.6 miles away from the city (Carson) he works for. He drives there and back everyday except Friday. I have to live with his City issued truck parked in front of our home for three days each weekend! We shall see!

Mar 08, 2012

Well, can you believe it. After almost 3 years he finally moved out. It took his ex-wife and a great real estate person to motivate him to leave so they could fix up the house so it could actually get sold! They said it was in sad shape and no wonder it never sold. He did nothing to make it presentable for potential buyers. I got a good overview of what a jerk he really is from them. It is like a breath of fresh air not coming home to his piece of crap Ford pickup and that ugly City of Carson truck in front of our home every single day. He will not be missed or mentioned again in my lifetime. What a waste of air and space on this earth I wish his new neighbors luck in dealing with Gregory MacDonald...