Great Expectations / Fraudulent service!

ZMGMT. Group, Inc., 4045 S. Specer, #105Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
I just want to cancel the service since I won't be using it nor have I. I am not even asking them for the money back. But they are charging me a monthly fee I don't feel I should have to keep paying after asking them to cancel. Shame on me for falling for this. Wish I had heard of this site before :(

When I contacted them in Bedford NH, they sent me back a message that my contract is being held in Nevada & I would have to go through them to make my plea. They go by the name of ZMGMT. Group, Inc which I can't seem to find any information about.
Va

Comments

Li
  4th of Nov, 2008
I was scammed out of 6, 400.oo and the ### charged it to my American Express after telling her no!!! I hope they all rot in hell. I demanded my money back 4 times only to be ignored
Ha
  10th of May, 2009
I recommend that no one join Great Expections, unless you want to throw away money. They are a franchise, therefore they want that money. My experiene with them was of a high pressure sales person trying too keep you in that seat so you don't walk out when you find out the cost. I tried to walk out a number of times, but the pretty salesperson was extremely good. Everytime I asked how much it would be, they would side track me to the topic of meeting all this women and all the fun I would have. Next they would say, do you what to be alone all your life. They wouldn't tell me exactly how much it would cost until I made a verbal commitment. I didn't find out there would be a monthly fee until I signed the paperwork. After the pictures where taken the second day, I was told that if you meet someone on line, they would send your picture packet to that person for a substantial amount of money, which they didn't tell me in any discussions prior to signing. I'm going to ask for my money back. If I don't get a positive answer, I will have to contact the major newspapers within a 50 miles ratios of Bonita Springs, Florida and post my complaints.