GRC*Vita Power Pro / Have not received a penny from these unscrupulous ****oles!

I ordered GRC BodyVictory program off of the television on the 7th of October. When I was ordering the body victory program the person on the other end asked me if I wanted to have the vitamins along with the exercise program and I told her no I was not interested in vitamins. About 2 weeks later I got a box that had the name Vita Pro on it and at first I thought it was the exercise program I ordered but I didn't open the box. The next day I got the exercise program and called the company to tell them that I didn't want to have the vitamins and wanted to send them back all they needed to do was send me a label to return their products. They told me that I needed to take care of that part it was my responsibility to pay for shipping and handling. Was I shocked. I scratched off my name off of the box and circled the name of the company and dropped them in the mail. I called them on the 9th of November and told them to cancel everything because I didn't want them to take anymore money out of my account. Well on the 13th another withdrawal was paid out on the 11th for $33.94 for a total of $71.87. The worst part of it is that in to order stop this nonsense I needed to cancel my debit card to keep them from taking out unauthorized withdrawals from my bank account. Body Victory also withdrew $26.90 from my account. I returned it and have yet to receive a penny from these unscrupulous ****oles!

Comments

• Ap
      3rd of Jan, 2007

I order from the GRC BodyVictory television program.The sales rep. asked if I wanted vitamins, and I repeat "no." Ever since I have been charged $33.94 every month. It has gone on unnoticed for a few months. I am currently in the process of contacting this company and I have already canceled any future payments to these people.

• Ru
      2nd of May, 2007

GRC*Vita Power Pro are a bunch of a**holes! Seriously all they doing is charging me 33.94 every month and damn they dont stop. Should i cancel my account of what?any opinions?

18th of May, 2007

I am trapped in the same way. I order one box. GRC is sending it and charging my account every month without my permission.

Please advise me what I should do.

• Br
      18th of May, 2007

I have also had a problem with Vita Power. I order a trial sample (never received it) and now for the past 3 months they have been charging my credit cart for 33.94 each month (again I have not received the product). I called customer service requesting a refund to my credit card. They agreed to refund for the last 2 months but I have to wait for a refund on the charge for this month as they have sent the product. Now my address has never changed and it is the same address that they have on file. Now do you see a problem here because I sure do. The manager on duty got extremely fresh with me stating I have to wait an additional 14 days to see if the product is delivered. If it ever makes it, I will be sending it back, and still requesting a refund.

There seems to be a big problem with this company. I can see from other letters that we all have the same problem. I wonder if anything is going to be done and will I ever receive my refund.

• Sh
      15th of Jun, 2007

I did not order this. I don't even know what it is. I need to know how can i go about getting my money back and who ordered these items.

• Vi
      12th of Aug, 2007

I ordered from sheer cover and also received a box of vitamins along with my order, which I thought was a free gift with my purchase, and now they are charging my account $33.94/month and i didn't even order them. I just received another box about a week ago and about 3 days ago my account was charged again. I don't see anything on the sheer cover website about these vitamins and I don't know where they are coming from. And I wish someone would tell me how to stop it.

• Ro
      21st of Aug, 2007

I do not wish to be billed $33.94 any more for I get nothing out of this and can not afford it. I don't even know who you are and why you are billing me. Lease close this account Thank You.

7th of Sep, 2007

Good to hear that I'm not the only one... this people charged me $33.94 for a box of vitamins and never received a box. I contacted them through my bank and they said they fixed the problem but they continue to charge my credit card account anyways.

Beware!

20th of Sep, 2007

I wish someone would tell me how to contact these people to make them stop billing me $33.94!!! This is unacceptable and needs to stop! What do I have to do to stop this?? I cant afford these payments. Someone help me.

• We
      15th of Oct, 2007

Good to hear that I'm not the only one...this people charged me $33.94 for a box of vitamins and never received a box. I contacted them through my bank and they said they fixed the problem but they continue to charge my credit card account anyways. Can somebody give me a phone # to call them? Do I have to cancel my credit card so that they stop this charade?

• Su
      16th of Oct, 2007

I'm in the same situation. Ordered Proactive skin care and received this box of vitamins for healthy skin and thought it was a free gift. Then I notice a charge from my account and another box arrived.
    I see all these complaints but no advice on what to do about it.

Anyone found who they are?

• Ve
      16th of Oct, 2007

This Vita Power Program co. has charged my account and took money without my authorization causing checks to bounce. I want my money back and I don't now want or ever did want their stupid vitamins. My daughter used my debit card to order proactive and this is what happened.

• De
      24th of Oct, 2007

I had a similar problem. Through research I learned the Vitamin department of Gunthy Renker (who makes ProActiv) is separate from the other skin care. I called them and they corrected the problem. I received my VitaClear Dietary Supplement. My son is using it with great results. Call them at 888-848-2797. I hope this helps.

• Dy
      6th of Nov, 2007

I have two that's (2) numbers for these clowns, 1-888-848-2797 and 1-888-684-9660. Both of them have taken me to the same, never-ending elevator music hold system with no end in sight. I was on hold for over twenty-two minutes when a co-worker accidentally hung up on it, now I am on hold again to the other number! Over ten minutes now. By the looks of these other comments, I may just save some time and call my bank now!

• Me
      16th of Nov, 2007

Scam, scam, scam! Same thing happened with me through Proactiv!

• Ro
      4th of Dec, 2007

Money was remove from my account without any purchase. This is scam!

• Wi
      6th of Dec, 2007

This is a horrible company. I went ahead and added these with a proactive order for $5.00. As soon as I received them I called and canceled. A month later they took 63.89 out of my account, I called again and they told me they received no cancelation, so I again canceled. Just yesterday yet another 63.89 was taken from my account, and I have yet to see the first 63.89 reimbursed to my account. I'm letting the Better Business Bureau know about them and I'm filing a fraud report with my bank. I'm also calling proactive and letting them know what kind of company they're doing business with.

• Ka
      17th of Dec, 2007

I can't get the shipments to stop. I have never opened a box of the vitamins and keep sending them back with a note stating "do not resend, cancel all further orders". I still receive them and get charged for them.

Please help me get this stopped. This is unfair and I feel that it is a bit illegal. What about NO MORE SHIPMENTS PLEASE don't they understand.

HELP!!

4th of Jan, 2008

After 23 minutes of being on hold with 888-848-2797 a very rude Carlos answers. Tells me that i was made aware of this charge when i ordered proactive. Not so i was told this was a free product. So he says you got another shipment mailed out to you. And you will be charged 33.94 again. I say i do not want this product when it is returned to you i expect a refund. AND HE HANGS UP ON ME!!!

• Ti
      8th of Jan, 2008

I just have same problem too, I called them just now, after a long time hold on, a lady answered the phone, she said they will give my money back once they get the return, and stop charging me any more, but from your guys experince , I do not trust them , SO I will see what will happen . If they do not give my money bakc, I will sue this company.