Grayson & Associates / Bad experience

1 US Review updated:

This is a counseling group with astounding credentials. However, my experience with them was something out of a LMN movie in that I was berated and belittled by my "counselor" and was told that my feelings were petty and "###" by him. My last appointment (it only took 2 to convince me I had made a BIG error to come there) upset me to the point that I had to go to a doctor afterwards because my blood pressure was at stroke level and I was hysterical. The administrator called me and apologized AFTER I called and complained. The only other contact I have had from them has been a bill because on my last appointment I neglected to stop by and pay my co-pay before heading off to get my blood pressure down.

Fr

Comments

• Am
      Jun 07, 2019

I have never experienced so unprofessional behavior in my life, I am a patient grayson and associate. My doctors has been working with me over the past several years. There has been several instance in which I was unable to make appt also unable to phone in to cancel appt due to Mental illness. Therefore appts cancelled charges was billed to payment history 850.00, upon adjustment to meds I have made all appts in which I paid copay and what I could on bill.

Therefore a medical doctor stating I can't give your controlled substance unless you make a 50.00 payment each month. I am feeling like I'm purchasing drugs. I have been in social service for the past 25yrs with 27 yrs as a recovering addict. What type of professional subjects it patient in a depressed state, feeling of self worth, inadequate, loneliness, basically become worthless/ sick every time i play it over and over in my head. I am not a using addict, I am being garnished 250.00 every two weeks due to bankruptcy. I bring home enough to make it week to although I am great full, I still contend what Dr. places more stress on their patient .