Gold's Gym North Hollywood / scammers
I cancelled my gym membership at this location b/c I moved and they informed me I would be charged one more time b/c they require 30 day notice. That's ridiculous as I have been a long time member of Gold's Gym for a decade, ever since I have been 18. I check my credit card statement one month after they said would be my last charge to find out I have been charged AGAIN! That charge put my credit card over the limit resulting in another $39 fee! I call Gold's and tell them this and they say without my copy of the cancellation form they can do nothing. Keep in mind I moved so the paper got lost, which is the reason I cancelled my membership. One month later I check my credit card balance again to find out I have been charged AGAIN! And once again I also have been charged another $39 over-the-limit fee! I once again call Gold's and inform them of this, they once again tell me without my copy of the cancellation request they can do nothing. I don't have the cancellation request, THEY DO!
More Gold's Gym North Hollywood Complaints & Reviews
- Gold's Gym - $10 month to month scam 
- Gold's Gym - membership woes 
- Gold's Gym - how to quit golds gym 
- Gold's Gym - trainer, trains client to cheat on husband 
- Gold's Gym - dangerous daycare 
- Gold's Gym - Gold's gym Hurghada,red sea, Egypt.
- Gold's Gym - broken machines
- Gold's Gym - Fraudulent(Scam) Activity
- Gold's Gym - billing / westlake tx manager / customer support
- Gold's Gym - amman branch