Gold's Gymcancellation of membership

My name is April DeLeon. May 8th, 2018, I submitted my cancellation to Gold's Gym in Corpus Christi, TX. After realizing that payment had continued to be taken out, I started calling the office last Monday, 11/26/18. I made numerous calls last week, talking to several different people. I was promised that the manager, Justin Tobias would call me. He never did. I was given his email address by Savanah Garcia. I emailed him but never got a reply. I was told that it shows in the system that by cancellation was submitted on May 8th at 5:03pm by Blake Howell which is no longer there. I was also told that mine was not the only cancellation not honored and there had been a lot of problems from April - August of this year. I called twice toward the end of last week asking for a contact name, email and number for corporate. Instead of giving it to me, I was again promised that the manager, Justin Tobias would get back with me. Below is a copy of the email that I sent to Justin Tobias.

Justin,

I went in person and filled out membership cancellation the beginning of May.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Corpus Christi, TX Monday of this week, after going through my banking account I realized that membership fees have been and still are being deducted. I have been trying to get this resolved and talk to a manager for the past two days. I called again this morning and spoke to Savannah Garcia. She was more helpful than other I spoke with and gave me your email address. Since it has been several months since the cancellation, I cannot find my copy but I know that there is notation on my account of where cancellation was submitted by Blake Howell on May 8th, 2018 at 5:03pm. I was also told that I am not the only person who's membership was not cancelled when it was supposed to have been. I was told when I first called on Monday that there had been problems between April and August.

I understand that after my cancellation submission on May 8th, one more membership payment would be deducted since there is a 30 day notice policy. July, August, September, October and November deductions of $43.29 a month comes to a total of $216.45 that should be refunded to me.

I would appreciate your prompt response and action on this. Please let me know if I need to contact someone on the corporate level.