Goin Postal / Avoid them

1 United States

During January, 2011, I shipped a package with Goin Postal in Griffin, GA. Their clerk was incorrect about the shipping requirements for the country of destination for my shipment and advised me incorrectly. Once the package arrived in Customs of the destination country, it got stuck. I contacted DHL, who told me that Goin Postal was in error when they advised me of the documentation and fee requirements for the country in question.

I asked Goin Postal to help and they told me that DHL was wrong. I contacted DHL again, who told me they had access on their database to each country's requirements and that what Goin Postal told me was not correct. I contacted Goin Postal again.

The clerk assured me he would handle it personally. I didn't hear back from him, nor did I receive my shipment back. I contacted them again and found that, at the most, he had contacted DHL to check on the package and then dropped the issue, assuming they would fix his mistake. They didn't. I contacted Goin Postal again and got the same guy who told me he would look into it. Several weeks later and still no update from him.

I finally called the store and asked to speak with the manager/owner, who also didn't return my calls or emails.

It is now May (and, again, I shipped the items in January). I have received no refund, no package, no nothing except avoidance from Goin Postal in Griffin, GA, and lies about trying to resolve this issue.

Avoid Goin Postal in Griffin, GA at all costs. There are far better options, including the USPS.

Te