GNS, Inc / signs you up for membership without your consent

1 6452 Fig St Suite AArvada, CO, United States
Phone: 303-456-5591

I specfically did not check yes for membership when I decided to try this. Their website must recheck it for you when you send. I just received my shippemnt with the fact in very small print at the bottom that I would be auto billed every two months and that I would also be billed another $79.80 for the remainder of my free 14 days supply, despite the fact I only have 8 days to try before that bill will be applied. ( I just received it today the 31st bill will post Nov 8th.

They are claiming that you have 14 days to try for refund...yet they also say full refund if not satisfied...so the 14 day is just to sucker you in. I thought I was getting 14 days worth of pills to try. When I called they were rude and said that I had to pay for shipping back also and needed to provide a tracking number before they will even cancel my not signed up by me membership.

This is abviously a way for them to ruse you into membership and get your money...complain to the BBB as well as put a complaint on this site if you have had the same bogus experience.

Ol