Global Vacation Network / FREE PRIZE

Ca Review updated:
Phone: ?

HELLO, I RECEIVED A PHAMPLET IN THE MAIL AND I CALLED. IT WAS TO SIT THROUGH A 90 MIN LONG SPEEL ABOUT THERE VACATION DEALS. IN RETURN I WAS PROMISED A FREE "NOTEBOOK" COMPUTER ALREADY INSTALLED WITH SOFTWARE.. NT AN EXPENSIVE GIFT, NONE THE LESS I HAD MY CHOICE OF OTHER PRIZES AND CCOSE THE TOUCHPAD TABLET, FILLED OUT THE FORM, WHEN WE WERE AT THE SEMINAR WE HAD TO FILL OUT A QUESTIONAIRE AND 1 OF THE QUESTIONS WAS ABOUT INCOME(STANDARD). SINCE MY HUSBAND HAD BEEN OUT OF WORK FOR 27 MONTHS (UNION ELECTRICIAN) AND HAD FOUND WORK THROUGH A STAFFING COMP, FOR HALF THE MONEY PRIOR, I GUESS THEY WERE NOT IMPRESSED, BECAUSE WE WERE NOT ALLOWED TO GO IN AND SIT IN ON THE SEMINAR, BUT THE YOUNG GIRL TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE JUST GOING TO "GIFT" ME ANYWAY, AND I WOULD STILL GET MY PRIZE. NOTHING. THEY NEED TO BE REPORTED TO OUR STATE ATTORNEY GEN, ALONG IN OTHER STATES WHERE THEY HAVE DEFRAUDED PEOPLE, AND PUT OUT OF BUISNESS. THANK-YOU. I HOPE THERE IS SOMETHING YOU CAN DO.

Comments

Aug 10, 2011

global travel network is a fraud and a scam company, i went to one of their presentations and thank god i did not buy any of their cheap hotels. we got a vacation as a gift from them and when i called a number on the back of the brochure the number is no good. so people be careful do not do business with their company.

• Am
      Feb 09, 2012

I would encourage you to comment on these two stories I wrote:

• Ju
      Jul 11, 2012

Well after reading all this! I figured it was to good to be true ! We didn't go yet just got the call tonight, but gonna cancel...don't need the BS. Ya right FREE AIRLINE tickets? AND a 200.00 Dining Cert. from restaurants.com? My husband said its a waste of time! SHE is to call back Friday with another confirmation number. Guess what were not going :)