Global Ticket Market / Abusive Staff

1 Spain Review updated:

Last night after the semi-final win by Chelsea I booked on-line TWO tickets with Global Ticket Market for the Champions League Final in Munich. Subsequently I received two emails stating that I had booked 2 x TWO tickets.
I received a call this afternoon from a sales rep from Global Ticket Market enquiring if I had purchased tickets for the Champions League Final – I informed the person that I had booked TWO tickets but had received two emails confirming that I had booked 2 x TWO tickets. He informed me that I must have clicked the order form twice – I assured him that I had not and that I only wanted TWO tickets – He then proceeded to go on a rant calling me a SLAG and a C..T and “Did I take it up the ###” - He then hung-up. After this tirade I contacted my Credit Card Company and cancelled and decided to Google Global Ticket Market and found your forum where others have found dealing with these Cowboys has been less than acceptable.
It begs the question - Where do these companies find their staff and what training is given - None I would suggest.

Lo

Comments

• Ru
      7th of May, 2012

did you get any problem? thx

• Da
      13th of May, 2012

These are scammers! They did me out of £2400 last year

• Wd
      15th of May, 2012

Just bought a CL fianl ticket for Munich. Excellent service, polite staff, ticket has arrived safely.

• De
      28th of May, 2012

GTM are a scam - they did the same thing to a group of us last year!!
    Dont give up, my advice is to make police complaints, detailing names, dates numbers etc
    If everyone who has been affected complains then the police are forced to act!!!