Global Ticket Market / Abusive Staff
Last night after the semi-final win by Chelsea I booked on-line TWO tickets with Global Ticket Market for the Champions League Final in Munich. Subsequently I received two emails stating that I had booked 2 x TWO tickets.
I received a call this afternoon from a sales rep from Global Ticket Market enquiring if I had purchased tickets for the Champions League Final – I informed the person that I had booked TWO tickets but had received two emails confirming that I had booked 2 x TWO tickets. He informed me that I must have clicked the order form twice – I assured him that I had not and that I only wanted TWO tickets – He then proceeded to go on a rant calling me a SLAG and a C..T and “Did I take it up the ###” - He then hung-up. After this tirade I contacted my Credit Card Company and cancelled and decided to Google Global Ticket Market and found your forum where others have found dealing with these Cowboys has been less than acceptable.
It begs the question - Where do these companies find their staff and what training is given - None I would suggest.
More Global Ticket Market Complaints & Reviews
- Global Ticket Market - scam 
- Global Ticket Market - tickets 
- Global Ticket Market - Won't pay me my money 
- Global Ticket Market - no payment received for tickets 
- Global Ticket Market - CL 2012 scam 
- Global Ticket Market - Fraudsters Liers 
- Global Ticket Market - FRAUD 
- Global Ticket Market - T in the park tickets