Global Connections / Im Happy With My Membership

1 Lakeland, United States

I just wanted to let everyone know that my husband and I joined Global Connections 2 years ago and it was the BEST thing we've ever done. Our first trip was to San Diego to go to the famous San Diego zoo. The room we had was Huge! It cost exactly what they said it would. The only thing I didn't like was the tilling they had in the bathroom. It was hideous lol. But that's not global's fault. Bad interior designing. However the memories we created and the money we saved was well worth it. The second trip was to Panama City beach. It was beautiful. The kids really liked the fact that the resort was on the beach so they could just run outside and play whenever they wanted. We have a cruise planned coming up in a few months that are looking forward to. So all in all no company is perfect but this one has really gone above and beyond to make us happy. There's been a few very very minor issues but they were easily fixed. If you go to a presentation I would recommend doing it. I was really shocked to see some of the complaints written on here, that was until I really read into them. All you people that go to the presenations for "free" gifts.. I mean seriously what do you think your gonna get? Stop giving a good company a bad named based on something that has nothing to do with the company itself or the product they are selling. But all I can say Is my family and I have enjoyed global very much. I just wanted to take a moment out of my day to say Thank you.

Di