Genie Bra / ALLERGY, BAD FIT AND IRREGULAR SIZING

England, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom Review updated:

I, too have purchased the set of bras from a large chemist chain 2 weeks ago and have developed a rash which started on my chest and back and has gradually spread all over my body. When I put it on this morning I notived a gradual burning sensation within the bra area and it gradually spread to my neck and arms. By the end of the day it will have spread further. I thought I would type these details in to see if it had been experienced by others. Following purchase of said item from chemist I discovered that although sizings (XL) were the same on all three items, one was obviously a smaller size. I returned it to chemist and exchange the one for an XXL, which proves that their sizings do not correspond. The band beneath bust rools up, other than that they are quite comfortable but I do keep scratching!!! Do you know if it is possible to get a refund?

Comments

• Au
      Jun 25, 2012

I BOUGHT 3 GENIE BRAS LAST YEAR AND THEY WERE FINE. I THEN ORDERED PACK OF 3 FROM BRITISH HOME STORES - NOT THE SAME. SIZE 14 & 16 WERE EXACTLY A MATCH! THEN I GOT THEM FROM GENIE DIRECT AND THEY DON'T SAY GENIE ON THEM AND NOW THE MARKING IS COMING OFF! WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE GUYS?